24

Jungkook POV

Okay so I'm completely confused.

Mind helping me out?

I'm stuck in a cold jail cell, completely abandoned from any of my hyungs, being threatened to talk about some guy named Jin Soo who I don't even know, right after I've been beat up by someone who I've never met before.

The fuck?

"Kay hon? Imma be completely honest with you... if you don't take two steps away from me, you will have no more legs to move you," I coughed up a small amount of blood and sat up, leaning against the wall for support. "Now are you going to tell me why you haven't let me go or what?"

"So annoying! Just tell me where he is and I won't kill you mercilessly... yet."

"Who the fuck are you even talking about?"

"Lee Jin Soo! How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't know who the fuck that is?!"

The door burst open and slammed against the wall.

Jimin was dragged in, bruises painting his body and dried blood sticking to his forehead.

His faded silver hair had specks of dirt on the ends, blood being stuck to the back on his hair. To sum it all up, he looked like he went through hell and back.

"He ain't talking either." The masked man said to the one in front of me. Jimin was thrown to the floor, his shoulder hitting the concrete floor first. Dust burst up as we both ended up coughing.

"How are we supposed to do this without him here?"

They ended up leaving the room, oblivious to us still being in there together.

"How long have we been here? Any ideas?"

"About 16 hours. Taehyung is nowhere in sight. The others aren't here, I've managed to see the entire level. And this Jin Soo he speaks of, I think it's his son."

"Son... wait. When Taehyung called me, I felt like there was some kid in the background. What if..."

"That's Jin Soo?"

"If we can find Taehyung, we will most likely find this kid. But why would Taehyung have the kid?"

"He seems to hold some kind of power here if it's caused such a disturbance to these people. But step one, get a phone and then call someone to help us out of here... well try to. We need people here and a hella lot to. Then destroy anything that can track us down."

"This is gonna be extremely difficult-" I was cut off when the man walked back in.

"Quit talking. Now we're asking again and if you don't answer correctly, you'll see the worst of me."

"Ready to deal with the bitches?"

"As I'll ever be." We both chuckled and answered in sync.

"Nope we don't know where this Jin Soo is."

I was dragged by my hair and chained up.

I looked around the dark room to see I was alone.

Jimin's strong.

He will handle this like it's nothing.

I better be able to.

The man grabbed a whip and played around with it, twirling it in his fingers.

Whack!

The sound pierced through the room. The whip hit against my stomach, the burning feeling coming not more than 2 seconds later.

I cried as he kept going until at least 40.

Fuck I can't handle this kind of pain.

It's worse than Taehyung's punishments and those are to an extreme.

But that was just the beginning.

He did 40 whips on my back to.

I sighed in relief from the whip being put down.

He tied me up and decided to use me as a punching bag.

I groaned after each blow given to me, resulting in more blood pooling onto the ground.

Bruises covered my body yet I grew concerned over hearing more cries from somewhere else which I presumed was Jimin.

I felt like I shouldn't focus on what's happening to me and try it fix or stop what's happening to Jimin or any of my hyungs.

But I have to stick to the plan.

If I don't endure the pain now, I won't be able to find Taehyung or help my hyungs.

Now Taehyung better show up soon so we can kill this guy together.

Or else I will be very, very pissed.