22

Jungkook POV

"Please welcome our first guest for the evening, Zico!" The host announced.

"Target in sight." I spoke into the coms system.

Taehyung was on the other side of the room talking with his target.

"Part 1, Jungkook." Yoongi spoke back.

I went to talk with his sister just to find something about him.

"SungMin? I haven't seen you in so long." She hugged me.

I smirked.

A lot of people know me by a lot of different names and identities.

"Me either. I've been so busy with the police force. I'm trying to find some people who are trying to ruin this whole event. Still trying to figure that out. I've been assigned here for a couple months before I head back to Busan."

"That's cool. How's your boyfriend?" She teased.

"Oh stop." I blushed and looked down.

"He's not working today. How's Zico? Does he still yell at you for not giving him his food?"

"Not as much cause I made him cook. Oh here he comes now."

"SungMin? I haven't seen you in such a long time."

"That's exactly what your sister said. I missed you guys." I did our handshake and he didn't seem to forget it either.

"How long are you gonna be in Seoul?"

"A couple months and then I'm back to Busan. I didn't know your ass would be famous one day. I really wanted to see you earlier but I thought you went on your world tour already." I pouted.

"No that's being delayed cause some people had to cancel on us. But I will be going in 2 weeks." I nodded.

I have about a week to kill him.

"I'm still hung up on how SungMin has a lip ring and got taller than me. You used to be so short." She whined.

"I'm sorry I accidentally had a growth spurt." We all started laughing.

"Don't worry sis. You're still taller than me."

"I should go back to security before I get in trouble. And Zico, I wanna hang out with you sometime before your tour."

I left the two and walked over to the meeting room.

"Ah SungMin. We were just about to look for you. We need to discuss tomorrow nights layout for security since there's a suspicion of a break in happening tomorrow. There going to be double security and you will be partnered. You will be in charge of a section and we are thinking of having weapons detectors at each entrance. Make sure you get here before we turn them on just so they don't start blaring in the middle of a guest introduction."

We all nodded and chose partners.

"Okay the last paring is SungMin and Daesung. Be here an hour early. Return to your stations."

We all nodded and went back to each station we were previously assigned to.

I kept thinking about Zico.

He was completely off the grid for so long.

So why would he show up now?

Out of the blue?

It feels like it's set up.

I didn't realize I started playing with the ring due to confusion and nervousness.

"Thank you for attending tonight's gala. Tomorrow we have some special performances. The events start at 8 PM."

I walked back to the car, waiting for Taehyung to finish inside.

"Oppa please!" Some lady stumbled after him.

"Yah why are you trying to touch me? Do you even know who I am?!"

"Yes. You're my oppa."

I watched the scene unravel in front of me.

"Oppa!" I called for him. He turned around abruptly and sighed relived at me.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ew the fuck are you?" She asked me.

"Oof says the ugly bitch."

She gasped at my tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you still standing here? Did I not make it clear that he's my boyfriend?"

She stomped away.

I threw my head back and kept thinking back to the people who attended today.

"Am I the only one who noticed this? Where almost all of the celebrities that attended today were off the grid for a couple months to a year but then they suddenly popped up out of nowhere?"

"Zico. Sehun. Suho. All of NCT."

"It feels like it's set up. The way they all 'appeared' out of nowhere at the same time to."

"I'm gonna search into this. I'm not gonna be played with, again." I ended up drifting off to sleep.

"Kookie?" Taehyung tried to wake me up. I whined and turned the other way.

"I wanna sleep."

"At least change out of your suit."

I sat up, still half asleep. I put my arms up and made him take my clothes off.

"Aish my kookie is so lazy." He gave me butterfly kisses.

I giggled but was soon asleep.

I was awoken by something sharp poking into my arm.

"W-What...?" I saw something clear going into my arm.

"Shhh. I'm right here."

That doesn't sound like Taehyung.

I pulled the needle out of my arm before they were even halfway through.

I stood up and started cracking my knuckles.

"Where's Taehyung?"

He started laughing, psychotically.

"He's somewhere where you'll never find him~"

"Let me guess... he's in your favourite base where you love to torture people. And he might be getting beat up right now but you couldn't care." I said while staring at my hands, lazily staring at him.

His expression was hilarious! He stared at me with wide eyes but regained his composure.

"Well too bad. You'll be dead by the time he's let out."

"Sure princess. Keep trying." The man was so angry.

He punched me in the stomach and I let him think he hurt me.

That was literally nothing.

I'm getting Taehyung.

If it means that I kill this guy and a hella lot more for him, then I will.

He's mine.

And no one else can even touch him.

I should make it extremely clear that Taehyung is mine.

And it starts with this guys torture.