14

I'm keeping this chapter as Taehyung POV but I'll make 2 chapters of Jungkook's POV to make up for it.

Taehyung POV

"That wasn't part of the fucking plan! You were supposed to give money... not your fucking boyfriend!" Namjoon yelled angrily.

"Too late now." Was all I said.

Yoongi pushed me into the room wall and punched me. I didn't fight back.

"Watch. If Jungkook gets prosecuted or raped or something in prison, it'll be all your fault just cause you used him."

"You think I care?! He was just fucking weak and couldn't handle himself!" I was slapped by Jimin.

"How many people did he kill? How many times did he get hurt to save you? How many times had he been tortured by you or so you would be okay? Do you even know how many times he cried to me and the rest of us just cause he thought he wasn't good enough for you? Why do you think he developed anorexia? He thought he wasn't enough for you. So stop being so bitchy and rude about how weak he was because Jeon fucking Jungkook was a thousand times stronger than all of us even combined. He was broken. Yes you fixed him at one point but broke him again. You tore him down so he built himself up the way you wanted him to be. You just couldn't realize how hurt he was cause you thought it was all real, true love. Let me tell you. He couldn't be himself. He couldn't love himself so how could he ever love you the right way? It was fake love from you. You couldn't help him be himself and so you thought feeding him fake love would make him stronger. If it made him stronger, why isn't G-Dragon dead and Jungkook standing right here with us, showering you with kisses?" Jimin and Hoseok finished.

I became speechless.

"He's off the grid. I'm assuming that those two left Busan or Jungkook is in the hospital."

"Hospital?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"Taehyung here gave him the last dose and pushed him off the bridge." Jin said with the coldest expression that I ever saw from him.

"I saw it all happen." Yoongi added.

"Let's go find him." Hoseok said confidently.

"Go ahead. The deal was that I'd exchange Jungkook for no more cops chasing us."

"Wasn't Jungkook part of 'us'?"

Time Skip - 3 Months Later

Three months.

No police trying to find me.

All my hyungs are upset with me but continue to help me find him.

I was currently laying on my now cold bed staring at the ceiling.

Vodka bottles and used cigs thrown everywhere.

This room just doesn't feel the same.

I need someone with me in this room to make me smile just a little.

I've tried to busy myself with killing but it can't work.

I need you Jungkook.

Now more than ever.

Time Skip - 9 months

Me and my hyungs were sitting in the living just home after a killing. We watched the news just to make sure G-Dragon kept his side of our deal.

"Breaking News... former criminal Jeon Jungkook has broken out of prison and is killing as many people as possible. Now dead reporters had recorded a video of this criminal but it was hacked by him. Here is the clip :