20

Warning : EXTREME SMUTTTTTTT

Jungkook POV

Why did I have to screw up like that?

Now because of my stupidness, I'm getting punished.

I haven't been punished in so long. I'm honestly terrified right now.

I stayed quiet the entire car trip, just because I was afraid to get in more trouble.

Heparked the car and didn't even have to ask me to get out of the car and follow him. I knew how this worked.

Just be submissive and it'll all work out.

There were these voices trying to trick me into thinking like that.

He threw my jacket off and pushed me to the wall. He crashed our lips together and I moaned into the kisses. He attacked my neck and made bite marks and hickies everywhere. I couldn't help but moan or throw my head back to give him more access.

I was pushed to the bed and my hands were handcuffed to to headboard. I felt my feet had been bound to the bed. I was just left there, completely naked and vulnerable in front of him. I wanted to protest but kept my mouth shut and tried pleading for him to stop with my eyes.

"Ah ah ah bunny. No looking yet~" I shivered when he traced his fingers along my body. My eyes were covered with a red blindfold and I whined.

I just wanted to run away and not look back just because I was terrified and completely exposed.

"Now how many should I give? You have been misbehaving a lot more than anticipated."

"20?" I went pale. That's alot of numbers.

"25 it is." He massaged my ass and I wanted to die right there. He spanked me hard.

"Now count." He ordered.

"1..." I whimpered.

"2."

"3-3."

"4..."

"5..."

"6..." I was already having tears fall.

"7..."

"8..." I couldn't handle it anymore. I wasn't feeling any pleasure at all.

This went on until 25. I was already tired of this but I knew it was just beginning.

He continued to give me hickies just to shut up my crying. I muffled my sobs by bitting my lips. He got off me and I could feel him staring at me in such a weak state.

"Beautiful." I just wished I wasn't wearing this fucking blindfold so I could actually see what he was doing. I relied on my hearing to help me in this moment. I heard clothes being thrown around and felt him get off the bed. He came back seconds later and I heard items being scattered around the bed.

"Now I wanted to use these on you but I guess I'm just not in the mood to stretch you out. It'll be much funner." I tried to move away from him but I wasn't going to accomplish anything.

He gripped my thigh and dug his nails in which made me hiss.

Taehyung forced me to sit with my legs spread open. I was so lost and upset about everything.

The one thing that ripped me out of my thoughts was what Taehyung had done.

He shoved himself into me dry.

"D-Daddy... s-stop..." I finally said after such a long time.

"No. You need to learn to behave." I cried when he started thrusting harder and rougher without giving me time to adjust at all.