6

Taehyung POV

I saw the 3 men chuckle and make their way towards Jungkook. He stared back with determination in his eyes.

I started the timer and watched the numbers decrease.

The door on my left opened up and I saw a line of people outside.

The first girl walked in and sat on my lap.

She tried acting innocent but I could see right through it.

I looked through the glass and saw Jungkook staring at me. One of the men was talking to him and I listened through the speaker system.

"See he already loves the girl in front of him unlike you. He told us that he hates you and wants to kill you but pities you so he kept you alive for this long. You're vulnerable and weak and pathetic." They all chuckled and I gripped the girls waist. She gasped once I kissed her neck a little.

"I'm bored. You aren't that interesting so out of my sight. Send the next one in." I said aloud.

The door leading to outside clicked open and the girl ran out. The boy in front of me looked terrified.

Good. I like it when they're afraid of me.

We both looked at the scene downstairs and I chuckled when I saw that look on Jungkook's face. He was picking at the ropes around his wrists while the guys cut all along his stomach.

The boy in front of me looked horrified and turned around to snuggle into my chest.

Just like Jungkook when I first became his boyfriend.

"You're just like that boy downstairs. When I first met him, he was weak and broken. I built him back up to be just as strong as me. Now he failed one part of his assignment and is getting punished. But me? I've been through so much worse. I'm going to make him stronger than me so people know that they should fear him and me." The kid was shaking.

Too scared.

"Next." I said and the boy ran out of the room. I chuckled darkly and people kept walking in and walking out 3 minutes later.

I looked down at Jungkook while I held the girls waist.

He had a split lip with a blood stained shirt and bruises everywhere.

I'm surprised that he hasn't passed out yet.

I looked over at the clock and said the remaining amount of time.

"23 minutes."

Jungkook looked at me through the window and I felt like I could hear him growl.

The girl in front of me kissed my neck and I purposely threw my head back a little more.

I looked down and saw that Jungkook broke out of the restraints.

"Oppa~ please let me."

I leaned back and let her try to pleasure me. She had closed her eyes and moved down to my collarbone. I kept watching Jungkook.

So far, he had killed 2 of the men and was torturing the last one that was alive. I could hear him screaming from the pain Jungkook was causing him. I smirked and he was laughing at the man.

He slowly slit his throat and watched him cough up blood. I turned the speaker up and listened to Jungkook laugh while killing him. The girl in front of me bored me like all the others but I kept her here cause I need to see Jungkook's possessive side.

I heard someone walk up the stairs and kick the door open. I purposely threw my head back even more and felt Jungkook's piercing gaze.

He put the blade on the girls throat and threatened her.