19

Taehyung POV

"The mission is separated into 3 parts which we will complete throughout the remaining weeks of May. No later. If it's later... then I guess you can consider yourself dead." I explained sternly.

This is one of our biggest missions yet and I don't have room for mistakes.

"Namjoon and Jin, you both go in from the south entrance and get ready in your positions. You both will have to stay there undercover for the entire time of this mission to gain allies and some clues on the other side."

"So I have to actually cook food now?" Jin groaned. I rolled my eyes but gave a small chuckle.

"Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin, you all enter in from the west side. You guys will have on and off positions until then. Plus all of you guys have to act as if you don't know each other at all in order to keep your cover."

"Me and Jungkook enter from the main entrance. We blend in with the crowd and hack into security for phase 1. If we manage to get all of their information on this flash drive, we can get whatever the hell we want faster than you can count to 3." I smirked.

"Let's go then. If we don't leave now, we can't get everything timed exactly and the entire plan could possibly fail." We all scurried off to our rooms to get everything ready after Jungkook said that.

"Yah. Don't mess anything up tonight Okay? I don't want to kill more people than planned today just cause it's a bigger mess to clean up."

"Don't worry Tae. Everything will be fine. Plus when did I mess up before on a mission this important?"

"True. But I don't want anything happening to my baby." I kissed him for a little and smiled at him softly.

Jungkook still hasn't taken his hood off since yesterday.

At least now he has to.

I really need to know what he's hiding under that hood.

It's pestering me.

I can't get it off my mind.

Like he's done something.

But I also can't get rid of the image of Jungkook shirtless. It was then that I noticed the tattoo close to his abs.

Man I was just shook.

I quickly changed into the tuxedo that I had already prepared and fixed my hair.

I loaded my gun and made sure that it didn't seem noticeable.

I really love the guns that Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin all designed.

You can't even detect them in metal detectors. They're lightweight and can hold more bullets than usual.

As soon as Jungkook walked out of the room, I became frozen like a statue.

The one thing that caught my eye was the red streaks in his black hair. His lip ring made him like 10x hotter than usual and he looked taller and a hella lot stronger.

I was legit drooling over how hot he looked in that tux.

"You ready to go?"

"Huh? Oh yeah let's go." I said totally not embarrassed over the fact that he just noticed me staring at him.

I drove off to the place where we were supposed to attack. The others had already gone to where they had to be and I asked squad 15 to set up the safe house and get ready.

I watched as Jungkook stared in aw over the gala.

Still confused bout our mission?

We basically have to attend this ball/gala thingy in order to find one of the greatest killers ever... also my enemy...

Taeyang.

He's one of the richest men in Korea and still hasn't been caught over all the crimes he's committed.

Me on the other hand...

I've committed triple the amount of kills he's done. I've raped and made it look like a suicide. I've got a hell of a lot more money than he got and I'm still one of the greatest criminals in the world along with my family.

Current family.

Once I see Taeyang, I shoot.

I hooked my arm with Jungkooks and walked into the ball with a obviously fake smile.

"No room for error. Ever Kook."

"Chill I haven't done anything bad for a while at least." I knew what he meant by bad.

I know he wouldn't mess up but I kept feeling like it would happen.

There's something stopping me from staying calm.

Get over it Tae...

I ignored all the anxiety building up and continued with the mission at hand.

We spent the rest of the night talking with all these so called powerful people. Jungkook and me had started to make our way towards the security room to find the location of the diamonds we were supposed to steal.

I slowly opened the door to the security room and wanted to yell from anger.

The room was supposed to be empty at this time but the room was filled with agents and guards.

I walked in with Jungkook with a confused yet serious look on my face.

"Sir this room is restricted to the public. You must go outside back to the ball now please."

"We've been hired for this month as security. Boss told us himself."

"I am the boss." In that moment, the man in front of me went straight to the floor with a bullet hole in his head. I looked over at Jungkook to see him holding the gun with an emotionless face.

No... Not yet...

"WE NEED ALL SECURITY IN THE MEETING ROOM NOW! THERES AN EMERGENCY!" I sighed and started killing as many people as I could in the next minute and a half.

We acted as if we had just walked into the room when all the other guards appeared.

"There's someone in the building that we need to find and kill." Jungkook said while looking at the bodies.

"Sorry but who are you guys exactly?"

"We were hired by the now dead boss as extra security for this months gala." I explained trying not to scream at how angry I was becoming.

"The public can't know about this so act as if nothing happened and we can add more security for the next event." Jungkook ordered and they all left to their previous positions.

I grabbed him by his forearm and dragged him out of the event place.

I texted Jin so he could tell the others.

Me and Jungkook have to leave for something about security. Continue as planned for the rest of the event.

"What was that?!" I yelled as we got in the car.

"We would all have been caught if I didn't make that shot." He argued.

"You don't think I can argue with the man?! I've been holding this back for far to long. I thinks it's time for an actual punishment." He went pale as soon as I said that.

"No no no! No Taehyung... please no!" He cried.

"That's not my name kitten."

"S-Sorry d-daddy..."

I started driving to the safehouse and ordered squad 15 to leave.

I am not holding this back for any more time. He needs to be punished so he can be reminded of his place.

Well Jungkook, you are in for a hella lot of pain now.