18

Jungkook POV

8:57 PM.

Taehyung made us all leave the house to go to some place by an abandoned part of the city.

9:36 PM.

We arrive and I saw a group of men holding someone in the middle. Why do they look so familiar?

"This is all really simple. You both are the strongest fighters that I've known. In order to keep that title, one of you must win this fight. One person must be dead while the other prevails. There aren't any rules on fighting except for Well the killing part because I really like death. The fight has unlimited time. May the best one win. You may begin." Taehyung explained to me and this other man.

"I can't believe I haven't seen you in years. Jeon fucking Jungkook. You couldn't even hurt a fly back then and now? You kill every single day cause it's satisfies you. Don't get me wrong... I love it to but at least I didn't try to kill myself more than once." I grew angry when I figured out who it really was.

"Well Woozi, at least I didn't get kidnapped and brought here. At least I didn't kill my own mother when I was 14. So why don't you shut up and let me kill you?" He charged at me and I moved out of the way easily.

I threw my hoodie off and ran my hand through my black hair with red tips. I flipped it to one side and cracked my knuckles.

I was saving my energy throughout it all. He punched me. Kicked me. Tried to shot me. But this was way to easy.

He currently had me pinned to the ground, with a knife to my neck. I had a bored expression on my face until he tried slitting my throat.

I flipped him over and painted his face with black and blue bruises. He cried for me to stop but I chuckled.

"Oh you want me to stop? Like how you stopped in high school? You know how I told you to stop beating me up when you knew how my life at home was? Sorry can't. Too difficult to stop." I grew angrier with every memory that made its way to my brain.

"Well you deserved it. Plus Taehyung doesn't fucking deserve you. You're weak, pathetic, and mentally unstable. It's not like you can do anything." I managed to find my knife and stabbed him straight in the stomach.

"Oops. My knife accidentally made its way to your stomach." I said furiously.

"Stop." He coughed up blood.

All I could do was laugh and smile at his already deformed body. I was sick of looking at him so I shot him.

The bullet went straight through his head and his body stopped completely. I stood up and ran my hands over the cuts along my stomach and my neck.

I hissed in pain when I pressed to hard on one of the cuts. I felt bruises on my neck, arms, legs, and jawline.

"Fuck." I groaned in frustration and pain.

I heard screams from somewhere in the dark.

"LET ME GO!" I recognized Hoseoks voice.

I ran over to where I heard him and wanted to scream.

All 6 of them were lying on the ground with guns to their heads.

"If you don't come with us, I'll- I'll kill them a-all."

"Put the gun down. They won't hurt you I swear." I tried to calm the man down.

"N-No you don't know what they've done."

"What have they done? Don't worry I'll listen."

"They've k-killed so many p-people and they k-killed my family t-to." He whimpered.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize that I had silently killed all the men that were holding guns to their heads.

I crept behind him and whispered.

"Shh. It's okay. You'll be okay. You'll be with your family now." I grunted at the end when I twisted both his arms back. "They'll be happy to see you to." I said and slit his throat. He smiled before death overtook him and his body went limp.

I untied all their hands and suddenly dizziness hit me.

I regained control just a moment afterwards.

"And now I know."

"Know what?"

"That you, Jeon Jungkook, are stronger than all six of us even combined. You have persevered and been resilient throughout everything and it is for that reason that you get to stay." Taehyung finished with a devilish smirk on his face.

He hugged me close and I tried to ignore the pain in my ribs and the rest of the cuts when they were pressed on.

"I didn't know you got your abs back." Yoongi chuckled.

"I've been on the run for a while." I explained briefly.

I let Taehyung carry me back to the car and inside.

Well I was half asleep anyways.

I just don't know why I became so dizzy.

I'm never usually so tired.

Maybe it's cause of the fight.

As each second passed, I became much more tired than usual and fell asleep like a baby.

But before I could relax, I saw memories.

They all felt so real.

Like I had lived through them.

But at the same time it felt like something was blocking me from letting me take a closer look.

There was some sort of wall that I just couldn't get past.

I did however, manage to see glimpses of me being strapped to a bed with a needle going into my neck.

And I could recognize that Taehyung was giving me this thing.

But what exactly was in that bottle that went into me?

It just seems off.

I have to figure this out.

No matter what I have to do.

No matter who I have to torture or kill.

I'm getting the stuff I need.

And not one person is going to stop me from figuring out what exactly happened to me.

Maybe Taehyung and the others could help me find out.

But there was something in my mind that made me think.

Did Taehyung set up this game so only he would ever win?

Or

Is he afraid of losing what ever he has to win the game?