2

Taehyung POV

I finally got him back. After months and months of waiting he's back with me.

And he ain't leaving.

Ever.

"Taehyung let me tell you this cause you're Jungkook's boyfriend." Namjoon started talking.

"What is it?" I asked, concern laced in my voice.

"He did some... things in prison. It was horrible but don't worry. It doesn't involve him having sex with someone besides you." Namjoon continued.

"Why do I feel like it's really bad?"

"Cause it is." Jin said.

"What did he do?"

"He... tried to kill himself." Jin mumbled.

I was silent.

"He thinks that no one knows but I figured out when he was doing his work. His sleeve was rolled up a bit and I saw a lot of slit marks on his wrists. There were burns but he rolled his sleeve down before anyone could see them. I never said anything cause I don't want him to feel like he's being targeted by us. No one else knows that he did that besides me and Namjoon." Jin explained.

"He did that... in 6 months." I wanted to cry and scream but I kept a mad expression on my face.

"No there were fresh and old scars. Old as in from years ago which means he's probably been feeling this way for a hell of a long time." Namjoon explained.

"I'll figure out what to do. Don't worry he isn't going to do anything like this ever again." I growled.

About 5 minutes later we reached the base. I carried Jungkook up to our room and tucked him into the bed. I kissed his forehead and sat at my desk. I received a notification from the news channel and smirked at what it said.

...164 people were killed in total tonight by criminals that escaped the asylum. Police suspect it was the same group that caused 1000 casualties in a week who caused this killing.

The police literally only have a tiny bit of information on our group. We won't ever be caught. And if we do it's just part of the plan. It always is.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Jungkook who started whispering.

"No... you're not leaving me. Please don't leave." He started to cry a little bit and I went over to him. I dried his eyes and pulled him close to me. He was still crying but it stopped a little.

"Get away from me. Go away." He started crying even more now.

"Shh. Baby it's okay I'm right here." I whispered soothingly.

"Get out of my head." He woke up, breathing heavily with tears streaming down his face like a waterfall.

He gripped the sleeves of his sweater and clawed at them.

I ripped his arms away from him and he sat there looking into my eyes. I stared back with a cold expression.

I rolled up his sleeve and froze.

Cuts filled his entire arm. Where there wasn't a cut there was a burn.

"Why would you do this?" I said coldly.

"Cause I felt like it." He spoke back in the same tone.

"Give me an actual reason why."

"Cause the voices told me to."