Alvin and the Pizza girl

So this wont be a meet the demigods per say but here's an update on what happened with Alvin and the pizza girl.

Alvin Pov

My friend had invited me over to watch this special episode of Family Fiasco and I was excited. I mean who wouldn't be? the show is fantastic.

10 minutes into the show we had eaten all of our snacks. Teenage boys sure do eat a lot.  We decided to order some pizzas. 3 Extra-large meat lovers with a stuffed crust of course. 

*this time skip until the pizza arrives is taking a final at the moment and can't wait for school to end as well as wants summer to come so she can see Alpha ;)* ( a few years later the author is gagging as she now hates this person but will leave it in for comedic effect)

The pizza should be here any minute now. The doorbell rang and I told Stewart that I would answer the door.

When I opened the door, there she was! The most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had dark, beautiful skin like nutella, my favorite thing in the world. Her eyes were brown and sparkly and I could stare at them forever and not get bored.

She introduced herself and told me her name was Alice. Alvin and Alice. Oh its perfect. We chatted. Out of the blue, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. I kissed her back oh it was glorious. 

* This time skip is emotionally wrecked from reading a story by LarryDrarrySolangelo and it also recommends her marvel/Pjo story*

Stewart walked into the Kitchen during what I presume to be a commercial break to find me and Alice still making out. He gasped and we broke apart suddenly. Alice blushed profusely and hurriedly made a point to leave. Welp there goes the love of my life. I will definitely be ordering a lot more pizza from the place Alice works

_______________________________________________________________________________

So I'm really sorry I'm such a shitty author but hope you enjoy this nonetheless

-Becca