Lee Byrn Part 1

So @STARZ2977  gave me this idea. She is awesome go follow her please. I am sorry that this chapter took so long to write. School happened. I meant to write this and publish this like 5 weeks ago.  In case  you for got , I don't own any characters that are in Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Heroes of Olympus. For future reference, if you think I own these characters in Harry Potter. Or Magnus chase, You should probably get your eyes checked. Anyway on to the chapter.

Oh and Leo wanted me to tell you this. $______________________________$, Welcome to my whale watching club.  members - the lost nerds who thought that they were going cloud watching. Membership status- open for new members. Percy, join my club?   # Team Leo? where did you go my friends. I am Irresistible. Bad Boy Supreme.   Supreme commander of the Argo two.  Repair boy. McShizzle  ,ah forget it. For real this time, onto the story.

Lee Pov

Ah another semester here at Goode. Winter Break was over and I was eager to go back to school and get some new gossip for my blog. I need some new couple "dirt" I woke up ten minutes before my alarm went off. I jumped out of bed and hurried to get dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I grabbed my glasses and shoved them on my face. I started to brush my chestnut hair that had amber highlights. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. Then, I had my mom drive me to school. When I arrived I went straight to my homeroom. Which happened to be one of the coolest teachers here. Mr. Blofis. The class slowly started to fill up, then finally the announcements came on. One of the anchors was wearing a green shirt so she was just a head. The first period bell rang and we all scrambled to our first class before we were late. I have English with Mr. Blofis.

"Goode Morning Class, before we begin, we have a new student. Her name is Annabeth." He said. A pretty blonde girl with gray eyes walked into the room. Mr Blofis started talking again." Annabeth please sit between Mr. Jackson and Ms Byrn." I raised my hand at the same time Percy did. She sat down and pulled out a notebook and a pen. I hope she is nice. I'm not very good with new people. I am kind of Shy and Nerdy.  The new girl and Percy started to make small talk. The jokes on her, he says he has a girlfriend. Mr Blofis let us have the day off because we were ahead of his other classes.I mentioned earlier that I have a blog. It's about love. True love to be exact. The thing is, no one knows about it  and  I would like it to stay that way. I started to plan my next post. I needed picture and a good story. Mr. Blofis let Percy and the new girl help Ms. Tanks the Speech teacher's room. She had to get a new room because her old room was too small. A few minutes later, I "went" to the Library. I really just wanted to see Percy and The new girl. Because the School's number one hottie and the new girl.  Why not? I got to Mrs. Tanks' room. I heard her say, "I'm going to start organizing my new room. You two can continue to clean this one out." She grabbed a few small boxes  and carried them to her new room.

 When she left, the New girl, walked over to the door, closed it and locked it. I could still hear their conversation though. "I missed you so much." Percy said. "I missed you too." The new girl said. This was gold. pure gold and I was getting it all on film. "I love you  Wise Girl." Percy said." Love you too Seaweed Brain." The girl replied. Love? Didn't they just meet like fifteen minutes ago? The two hugged. I am so going to use this on my blog. The girl, Annabeth I think wrapped her arms around Percy's neck. His arms went to her waist. Wait I thought he had a girlfriend. This is good. Their lips locked and they stood there making out. Annabeth Wrapped her legs around Percy's waist. The kiss became deeper.  Percy took a few steps back ward and some to the side. Then he turned so that Annabeth's back was against the wall. One of her hands went to Percy's hair, and the other one roamed Percy's upper body. They kissed for a few more minutes then broke apart for air. They Stopped kissing and continued cleaning the room. Five minutes later Mrs. Tanks came back.  She told us all to go back to class, because she had to teach some foreign students English.

Before we left, she gave us candy for helping her. I went back to class. A few minutes later , Percy and Annabeth came into the classroom hand in hand. We had about 15 minutes before we had to transition to second period, so Mr. Blofis asked if Annabeth wanted to tell the class a little bit about her self.

"Hi. My name is Annabeth and I used to live in San Francisco. But I Don't like it and I never have.I spend most of my time in Manhattan. I love New York's pizza. I have a boyfriend. so don't ask me out."

She has a boy friend too? this just keeps getting better and better. A guy in our class asked who her boyfriend was  and Percy smiled. He said, "Me". She told us that she liked architecture and a bunch of other stuff. The bell rang and class ended.They went to their class and I went to mine.

This time skip to the next day is in love with Sounds Good Feels good and Made in the A.M.

I had decided to use the two of them for my new blog post. I had snapped a few cute pics yesterday at lunch. And I had the video. I wrote a cute little story but I needed a little bit more. That left one thing to do.

Activate Stalking mode.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So This isn't finished yet. I will write a part two. Enjoy.

Please vote and comment.