McKenzie R.

@koalaballoon343 check this out

so first of all you should go follow her KoalaBalloon343

because she is awesome and does not have many followers and is my friend in real life. She would like me to mention that she will eventually have amazing stories.

McKenzie Pov

A few months ago I was a normal teenager living in California with my adoptive parents. I never knew my real parents because they died when I was really young. I have ADHD and Dyslexia as well as the fact that I am lactose intolerant. It is a shame because I love Ice cream.

A she wolf showed up on my door step and told me to come with her. she led me to Sonoma Valley to a place called the Wolf House. Lupa trained me with a variety of weapons. She deemed that I was ready to join the legion. She sent me South with two weeks of provisions. I had barely traveled three miles when a huge flock of monsters came after me.

I continued running.
After being chased for miles I finally reached a tunnel where I saw two people holding weapons. The smaller of the two notices me and gestures to the larger one. The larger one raises his bow and knocks an arrow. He shot the creatures and his arrow exploded burning and killing all the monsters.

I thanked the two and the escorted me into a camp like place. As we stepped into the valley, A skull appeared over my head. "We should take you to Reyna to get you welcomed and sorted out. Your godly parent is Pluto." The boy said.

We went to sea Reyna. And I was accepted into the twelfth legion

Now I am happier than I have ever been months later.

----------------------------------------

So sorry that this is short and horrible.
Please go read A Taxi, an Old Enemy and Valentines Day. Located on my profile