Kayla Allen

heyo it's me. I know it's been a while so here u go. the whole reason why your reading this.

Kayla Allen Pov

I am a Math teacher at Goode High. I love teaching and I love my kids. I was currently sitting in my living room grading papers. My last few papers were from kids who usually failed. They were good kids and they tried ( sometimes) but they just couldn't get it. My final paper belonged to Percy Jackson. I was about to put an "F" on top and be done. But I didn't. I noticed that the first answer was correct.

I checked his paper and all but two of the questions were correct. This was his first "A" in my class. I was shocked. He never made above a C.

The next day

In my first class the next day, I passed out the papers. I saw Percy give a small smile when he saw his grade. Over the next few days in my class, Percy's grades went from solid "F's" to straight "A's". I was starting to get suspicious. For him, the first one was luck but now I'm afraid that he is cheating. I decided to confront him about it after class.

This Time Skip to the end of class wants to go bungee jumping.

The bell rang and the students started packing up.

"Percy , come see me after class. please." I asked him.

"ok." All of the other students left. He sat down in the front row, looking at me expectantly.

"I don't want this to be true. Percy be honest. have you been cheating on your assignment?" I asked. He looked confused.

"Um. No I haven't been cheating and Paul wanted me to invite you over for dinner" He said. Paul? Oh Yeah Mr. Blofis. I forgot he was Percy's Step dad.

"Percy. It's just not possible. last week you had solid F's and now you have straight A's." Please be honest." I continued.

"I am being hones. I got my girlfriend to tutor me. Well actually, she just decided to make me do my homework and tutor me. I didn't ask." He replied.

"Oh" I said softly. Then in a louder voice I said" Girlfriend? How?"

"Um... let's just say she found something I wanted and provided motivation." He said.

I didn't even want to know what kind of motivation he was talking about. I let Percy go to his next class.

This time skip to dinner at Percy's house wants a pet penguin

I knocked on the door to their apartment/ house. A woman with medium length brown hair and blue eyes opened it. " Come on in. Dinner will be ready shortly. I'm Sally." She said. I introduced myself to Sally. I followed Sally into the kitchen. I sat down at the table.

five minutes later the oven beeped and Sally took the food out of the oven and put it on a serving tray on the table. It Smelled SOOOOOOOOO good.

"Kayla, can you please go get Percy and his friend and tell them that it is time for dinner." Paul asked me walking into the Kitchen.

He gave me directions to Percy's Room. I walked up the stairs. I stopped outside the door labeled Percy. I was about to knock when I heard a female voice from inside the room. " Come on Seaweed Brain, it's only math. It is not that hard. Just do your homework and we can go eat dinner." said the voice.

Then who I think was Percy replied with " Well Wisegirl, not everyone is a super genius who likes math. And Yes it is HARD.I don't want to do it." I couldn't see Percy, but I knew him well enough to know that he was probably pouting. Something else was said but I didn't hear what exactly was said. There was a pause then the female voice resumed speaking." Perce, just try and I'll check it for you. And I can do what I just promised you." What did she promise? There was another pause. "Fine but shouldn't dinner be ready by now? I'm Starving." Percy said.

I finally decided to knock. An unfamiliar face opened the door." Um Paul wanted me to tell Percy and his friend that dinner was ready." I said quickly.

Percy and the girl followed me down the stairs and into the kitchen. We sat around the table. Paul and Sally sat at the ends of the table. Percy and the girl whose name I have yet to learn on one side and me on the other.

Dinner looked delicious

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO did you guys miss me?????????????????

That's all for this chapter, however I was too lazy to finish writing it now, so I'll make a part two to conclude this person.

Alright who wants to do the disclaimer?????????

Leo: Me. I do Pick me.

Me: alright . Leo you can do it

Leo : YAY.

Me: Leo, do the disclaimer already

Leo:Buzz Kill

Leo: This wannabe author could only dream as owning someone as awesome as me. At Least Rick is talented.

Me: LEO. How dare you??? GO. AWAY

Leo: how dare you kick the bad boy Supreme out?????????

Me: *draws sword and points it at your neck*

Leo:*slowly backs away* I'm going

Me: Good

Leo: this isn't the last of me. I'll be back.

Me: not if I can help it. and as long as this book is Mine. I CAN help it. *laughs evilly*

Leo: Well I guess I will have to change that.

Me: change what?

Leo: the part about this being your book* gets the look in his that means he is planning something evil or at least very mean*

Me: I thought you were leaving?

Leo: I was just going. I'll be back. I have other disclaimers to do. I'm a busy man. Whale it has been fun, but bye lame author

Me: I'm not lame. At least I'm not an elf

Leo: *from the door way* I am not an elf!!!!!

Me: you are

Leo: not.*vanishes into thin air*

Me: he is never doing the disclaimer again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone else notice that I basically just insulted my self multiple times?