Jenna Davis

Um. I have some comments on this chapter. They will be in bold and parenthesis

Jenna Pov

I was sitting in my English class at Goode High taught by Mr. Blowfis. This unit was in Greek Myths. So of course we learned about the Gods, heroes and important Greek cities. The unit should have ended yesterday. Now that you know about the class. Let me tell you about my crush.

Percy Jackson.Oh My God (Gods) he is so hot with that windswept black hair and sea green eyes. A perfect tan and muscles and abs. He is so athletic as well. He's the captain of the swim team. And he has this super cool expensive shiny blue sports car. I'm rambling aren't I ?

(insert bell ringing) Stupid bell interrupting my thoughts about Percy Jackson. Anyway , time to go to English. We probably have a test on the Greek Unit today. Oh Well (Whale) 

"Good afternoon class.    So instead of a test on the Greek Unit,you will have to write an essay that is at least five pages on your favorite Greek God or Goddess and Why. Also include your favorite Myth and what your god or goddess did in it." Mr. Blowfis said. I looked towards the back of the room where Percy usually sat. His usually smirky face was glaring so hard at Mr. Blowfis so hard that  Mr. Blowfis actually took a step back. The glare said "really you're  seriously making me do this. Fuck you." I was glad that I was not the one receiving that glare.

" The essay will count as 25% of your final grade." Mr. Blowfis said. Percy's glare intensified if that was possible. His face is still hot though. " They are due next Friday when you come into class." He said.

Really?I hate writing. I might write about Aphrodite and that myth where she curses Psyche. Scratch that whole thing about Aphrodite and Psyche. I'm going to write about Perseus Jackson. He's a sex god. The myth? no problem I'll just make stuff up about him touching me senseless. And how he is a Greek hero who has to rescue a princess{ME} and his good deed gets him turned into a god. Was the assignment 10 pages???

I forgot to introduce myself.  Hi. My name is Jenna Davis. I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. That's all you creepy stalkers need to know about me. I can't wait to write this essay.  I wonder who Percy's essay is going to be about. Me? his sex goddess (Ew. No this is so hard to write)  We reviewed the Greek myths and gods . Then Mr. Blowfis let us start our essays. We worked on them until class was over. I spent that time staring at Percy's biceps and thinking about my myth. Fantasizing and wishing it were real. ( Again. EW)

I also watched Percy as he played on his phone. He texted someone but sadly it wasn't me.His friends wouldn't give me his number. Mean ? I know right. ( No . You do not deserve his number)  Finally this Damn class ended and I could go home and be alone with my cardboard cut out of Percy. ( #Creepy) What?? I totally do not make out with it and do other stuff to it. Who gave you that Idea? (need I say it again for the third time? Ew)  when I got home, I grabbed a snack and went upstairs to my room to do my homework especially my English myth. For some reason, I always do my home work naked. It helps me concentrate. ( what am I up to now? Four? Ew). My Myth took me several hours with frequent breaks to make out with my card board Percy. And to the other stuff I mentioned. By the time I was done creating my myth I had three pages front and back of pure juicy details. And now to write about my favorite Greek God. Percy has said that he's half Greek. That counts right? He's Greek. He can be my Greek god . Jenna Jackson. I like it. It has a nice ring to it.

This time skip to Friday entered a contest for the new Broken Scene event but is sad because it knows it  won't win.And the prize is meeting the sponsors and having dinner with them.

Friday. The day I can turn in my Percy Jackson story. When I walked into class, all of the desks had been moved against the wall and the chairs were stacked.

"Good afternoon. Please hand me your essays and have a seat on the floor. You are going to watch a Greek myth film." Mr Blowfis said once we all had entered the classroom. We handed over our essays. where I sat  you might ask? as close as I could to Percy's lap with out actually sitting on it (again. ew) A look of disgust crossed his faced and he scooted over between two of hid friends.

Mr. Blowfis put in the video and sat down at his desk and started to grade our essays with a red pen. The Myth video was about How Poseidon and Athena fought over who should be patron of Athens.It was so boring, the only thing that kept me awake was that Poseidon kind of looked like Percy

45 minutes later.......................

The video ended and Mr. Blowfis turned on the lights.

"Most of you did a great job on your essays. Others not so much. One of your essays grossed me out. Your grades will be in the grade book soon. Percy come here please?" Mr Blowfis said.  Percy stood up and walked over to Mr. B." Read this."  Percy read the paper and the further he read, the more he looked disgusted.  When he finished he gave Mr. Blowfis back the paper.  His face looked so hot even though he was clearly disgusted.  I wanted Mr. Blowfis to show him my essay. (well he read it) Maybe after reading it he would love me. (Yeah..........................................)( NOT)  He loves me He's just to embarrassed to admit it. I mean I am quite beautiful. 

My essay totally deserves an A because of it's length and description.

Mr. Blowfis passed back our essays. I had an F. At the top in red pen said This is gross. Please redo your essay and follow instructions if you want a better grade. Jenna, I know your smart. If you applied your self like you did on this essay to everything , you would be A straight a student.

(bells ringing)

Everyone else filed out of the class room, but I went to Mr. Blowfis to talk about my grade.
" Why did you give me an F?" I asked angrily. " Jenna, I gave you an F because you didn't follow instructions. Your Essay about Percy did not fit the guidelines. " He replied. " But I did." I countered." No you didn't You wrote a myth  and I see where you are going on your essay about the god thing and I see that you tried. So let's make a deal. I'll give you a C and you don't write anything else like that for the rest of the year. Deal?" He asked and I thought about it. Finally, I agreed." Deal." I said. Mr. Blowfis took out his red pen and changed my grade.

"Jenna, you should go to your next class before you are late. Have a good weekend." Mr. Blowfis said.

I HATE my next class.  It's math with Dr. Boring. No Joke that's his name.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slightly gross chapter.

Please vote and comment