Becca Daniels

Becca Pov

So it was a normal day here in Camp Half-Blood. The Sun was shining and the sky was blue. I recently came to Camp, so I was still adjusting to camp life and my new role in life as a demigod. I haven't been claimed yet, so I am staying in the Hermes Cabin. So far, I have made zero friends and two enemies. My tour guide  said that making friends would be easy here, but she doesn't know me at all. Making friends is the hardest thing for me to do. Let's take a walk down memory lane shall we?

So it all started when I was born really. I was an accident and unwanted. My mother wasn't ready to raise a child on her own after my father left her. She tried her best, she really did. She worked odd jobs to pay the bills and keep food on the table.  As I grew up, I realized exactly how much work she really did, so I started complaining less about house work and actually did more of it. Willingly. I remember that she would always tell me the best stories about my father when I asked her what he was like, What he looked like, and why he left.

And she would say" Becca, your father was the best thing that ever happened to me until you. He was kind and thoughtful, with blonde hair and the most beautiful eyes that you could get lost in forever. They were a gorgeous shade. I loved him and was devastated when he left but he had to go. His job called. But he wanted me to tell you that he loves you and that you will meet him someday."

Then I would smile and laugh and the two of us would go out for pizza and ice cream.

She did everything for me. And I hope with me being at this camp will help her rid of the stress I caused her.  For the record, she is not dead. She had always known she would eventually have to send me to this camp my father had told her about.

********************************************back to le present*******************************

The head counselors, Travis and Conner were trying to teach me how to be a thief and I am happy  to say that I was failing miserably.

Soon enough it was time for dinner. Camp has some of the best food I have ever had in my entire life. It is so good. About halfway through dinner, when I looked up there was a bright glowing arrow above my head. Chiron stood. " Hail, Becca Daniels daughter of Apollo." He said. The rest of camp cheered.

After dinner that night, I moved my stuff into cabin 7 where I met that head counselor Will Solace who is now one of my best friends ( and brother I guess). Being at camp has made me happy as well as friends like my mom said it would .

My mom? She's happy and less stressed as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I like this girl she didn't try to mess with my OTPs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second: I have a proposition would you guys like shorter but more frequent chapters of this book or longer chapters that will take a while to be updated? let me know please. Also vote and comment.

- ciao