John Blue 2

TRIGGER WARNING FOR POTENTIAL RAPE AND CURSING AND VIOLENTS. I'M SORRY THIS IS GOING UP NOW. IT'S BEEN YEARS IM AN AWFUL PERSON

Instead of doing a lame author's note like I usually do, I want to tell you guys about a fantastic book I recently read. You all should go and read, vote and comment on it. It deserves so many more reads than it has.  It is called the Storm Thief by Dollar1809. And it is a Percabeth (AU); it is amazing.  You people should read it. I promise, you'll like it. Let me know if you guys read it.

So someone requested this, so shout-out to you (I forgot who it was sorry). This takes place the next day at school which is a Friday. Also I'm going to do James soon. I promise I wont make him as much of a douche as John. James' chapter will be what happens after John meets his "ending".

John Pov

I woke up this morning and thought, wow I'm so awesome. Nobody (hehe sea what I did there and there?) is better than you John. I told myself as I got ready to go to school, where people would bow to me and treat me like their king. 

After school today there was a party to celebrate the swim team's success this season."John, honey its time to go to school." My mom yelled up the stairs. " Coming Mom." I yelled back 

**This time skip to lunch would like to tell you that it has just found its new favorite story ever on wattpad or published and would like you to read it. for the title and author, please scroll up.**

It was lunch time and James and I approached Annabeth's best friend, Jay.  Jay was sitting at her and Annabeth's usual table , with her nose buried in a book. She was, I presume waiting for Annabeth. "Hi Jay." I said.  " Hi. I don't know if your eye sight is as poor as your GPA and your flirting but can't you see that Annabeth is not here yet?" She said without looking up from her thick book. I rolled my eyes and continued. " Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." I joked. " I was wondering if you would like to come to a party tonight to celebrate the success of the sports teams this year." I asked her. She looked up at me and gave me a disgusted look, " Your inviting the second nerdiest kid in school to a party? what's the catch?" She asked me suspiciously. "No catch. I just thought you might want to have a little fun on a Friday night" I said as I raised my hands in front of me like I was surrendering. She looked me over again and sighed. " Fine I'll come for a little while and in exchange, you leave Annabeth alone next week. And by leaving her alone, I mean no flirting with, looking at or talking to." She told me.  I grudgingly agreed and James and I left her to her book, grabbed our lunch and sat at our table.

I noticed "the babe" walking by. " Annabeth." I called out to her. She turned around and glared at me. " What do you want John?" She demanded. " Jeez, no need to be so rude, I just wanted to invite you to a party tonight." She rolled her  eyes. " Why would I, Annabeth Chase want to go to a party on a Friday night when I could be spending time with my boyfriend who is in town and lives on the other side of the country?" She asked me slightly puzzled. " Well you should come because Jay is coming and you two can go to what I assume is your first high-school party together." I told her.  " I probably could come for a little while. Can I bring my friend?" She asked. I nodded and she walked away, joining Jay at their table.

*This time-skip to the party also would like you to follow Dollar1809 because she is amazeballs. and deserves to be followed.**