Rose Waters

Hi. I own nothing. Please enjoy.  Also let's pretend Percy got a tattoo on his wrist. So he has a total of two. The SPQR one and the one I make up for the Sake of this chapter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose pov

Hi. My name is Rose Waters and I have the best boyfriend in the world. Matthew Chase. He his nice, caring, funny and super sweet. And finally I get to meet his sister. I have heard so much about her but haven't met her yet. Our families were going to hang out tonight. As we were waiting  for Annabeth to show up my parents and my older brothers(Jacob and Edward) were embarrassing me by telling baby stories about me. Seriously people It was 18 years ago. Let it go already. Annabeth was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago and her father was starting to get worried. All of us were sitting on the Chase's front porch waiting.  A sea green convertible camaro  drove down the street. I loved camaros. I wanted one really badly but my dad would not buy me one. It pulled into the Chase's driveway.   Both of the car's doors open and out step two teenagers. It was probably one of their parents cars. I could tell that the blonde girl was Annabeth but who was the guy. Maybe a friend or someone. The pair walked up the driveway. Fredrick stood up to greet them. " Annabeth. how are you?" He pulled her into a hug but her face was like' this is awkward. end this please.'" And I see you brought.............................." He studied the boy trying to figure out who he was." I'm sorry but I don't remember your name. However you seem familiar. What is your name?" Fredrick asked. " Percy Jackson. you probably don't remember me because I was less muscly  the last time you saw me." the boy replied.  Fredrick nodded."Yeah. that's true." Fredrick said as he took in Percy's shape. I have to admit that he was handsome.

 We all went inside and sat on couches and chairs in the living room. Since there were no more chairs left, Percy, Annabeth, Bobby and Matthew sat on the floor.  I sat behind Matthew on the couch. I put my feet on his shoulders. i heard him laugh at my silly decision to put my feet there. For the next half an hour or so we just hung out and talked. Percy, The twins( Bobby and Matthew) and my brothers(Jacob and Edward) would occasionally arm wrestle. Annabeth would then tell them off and break up there fighting and they seemed to listen. All of the conversation stopped when Percy put his arm around Annabeth's shoulder.  Fredrick's eyes widened when he saw something Percy's arm. A tattoo maybe? Mr. Chase looked pissed about it. He glared at Percy. " Explain." He said in a very icy tone. " I don't have too tell you anything about my life." Percy replied sarcastically. Mr Chase's glare intensified. Annabeth whispered something in Percy's ear. Percy sighed." Fine. The One that says SPQR with a trident and a stripe is the one I got at Camp J. It wasn't my choice. They burned it into my arm."  That sounded painful.  " And this one..........................."  He showed everyone in the room his other tattoo.  It was a  red infinity symbol. But instead of ovals on the end there were hearts. Inside the hearts were little black markings." And the infinity one is because it is true."  Percy explained. But Fredrick wasn't done yet. " Care to explain the little black markings?"  Fredrick demanded. " It's Annabeth's and My name in ancient Greek.  Annabeth's name is on the left. Mine is on the right." Percy explained further.  If anything Fredrick looked more pissed.

Maybe at the fact that some guy his daughter's name tattooed on his wrist inside a hearted infinity tattoo. How old was he anyway 16? 17? I will go with 17. He said he got it because it was true. He's 17 how does he know it's true?

The rest of the night went like this. Percy and Annabeth cuddling. Matthew and I cuddling.  Bobby, Matthew, Percy and my brothers making inappropriate jokes.  Fredrick  yelling at and complaining about Percy. My mom and Matthew's mom making small talk. All in all it was pretty fun night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So I know this is shorter than usual but there is a reason for that. I will be updating this one more time today and writing/ typing two 2000 + word chapters would kill me.  I actually write these chapters out . The usual chapters are at  least seven pages. This is sorta a 1k special. Please tell me what you would like to read. I need some new ideas.  Please share ideas.

 Please Vote and comment

Update: 1/2 complete