Paul B. (No, not Paul Blofis)

3/17/16

Quick author's note : first happy St Patrick's day to those of you who celebrate it. This happens to be my least favorite holiday for personal reasons, nothing against Irish people as I'm half Irish. Second, if I decide to make chapters about people I know in real life ,then I will use their first name and last initial such as this one. This might be a sad chapter. Third I will start putting the date that the chapter is written on. Has some ideas from Magnus Chase, the Gods of Asgard: the Sword of Summer ( which is a story I don't own and never will.) And an Idea from the Septimus Heap series( another amazing series that I don't nor ever own) WILL CONTAIN CHARCTERS FROM PERCY JACKSON AND SEPTIMUS HEAP.

Paul pov

It's a beautiful day isn't it? Well that's what I thought, right up until I died. Yes that's right, I'm dead. [Magnus Chase anyone?]. Upon the spot where I have no entered, i must remain here for a year and a day[Septimus Heap]. This will be a long wait. Here's the story of how I died, since I now have a year and a day to do absolutely nothing.

My day was going great ,the birds were chirping. A calming breeze wasblowing through town. The flowers were blooming. Ok you get my point. Enough of my babbling. I'm not the smallest of guys. I'm six foot tall and weigh about three hundred and fifty pounds. So I'm a pretty big guy. The job I was employed to was an accountant. Very boring, I know. I'm an accountant for the Ramblings. The Ramblings is a massive home for many. The current Extraordinary Wizard, Madam Marcia Overstrand and her pointy purple python shoes are really annoying at this particular point in time. Given my luck I had died in her rooms. She was currently yelling at her apprentice to hurry up and stop dawdling.Argh the noise, can't a new ghost gets some peace?

I never knew much about my father as he left when I was young. My mom died of cancer a few years ago, and I have yet to find her ghost. My guess is that she has chosen not to appear to me yet.  

I just settled down to take a nap when a small pop behind me happened. I turned around to see a gothic teenager. He was wearing black jeans, a black shirt ,and a black aviator jacket. He longish black hair and a pale complexion. He was way to solid to be a ghost. I did not know who he was, or why he was here.

"Hello. I Nico Di'Angelo and it is unfortunate that I have to say this but you have died and as a demigod you must stand for trial in front of the judges to determine where you will rest. Elysium, asphodel or punishment. Come with me please." Who does this guy think he is? "Um, Nico I must remain here for a year and a day then a ghost may only trod where living he has trod before. So I cannot come with you" I said slowly. Just then, Alther Mella, ex Extraordinary Wizard caused the doors to open, he startled Nico, who drew a wicked looking long black sword. What is it with him and black? When Nico saw it was a ghost he put his sword away. Alther looked surprised to find him here.Alther, then quietly went back out the window. This was too weird, that I must be dreaming this up. I went to pinch myself and to my utter  astonishment, Nico Di'Angelo stepped back into the shadows and disappeared.

I had died when I fell down Marcia's stairs. Very heroic.

Well that is all. Till a year and a day then I will be free.

___________________________________________________________________________

So you guys should totally go read the SEPTIMUS HEAP series by Angie Sage.

These are the books 

1. Magyk

2. Flyte

3. Physik

4. Queste

5. Syren

6. Darke

7. Fyre

They are all really good I promise