Candy Lawrence

Hi I'm Candy Lawrence, certified hottie. I am the captain of the Goode High Cheerleaders. All of the members of the football team hangout with me and my crew.So after we won the playoff games of this year, we were going to have a team dinner at a local fancy restaurant.

So Here I was currently getting dressed, doing my make-up and hair.

I was going to wear a gray party dress. It was sleeveless and came down to the middle of my thigh. It was sparkly around my breast and the top of my stomach.

Underneath the sparkly part was was a gray belt thing with a gray rose on it.

Beneath the belt was a silvery flowing skirt. I was going to pair it with silver heels." Mom, what time is it?" I asked my mom because I was in the bathroom.My Mom yelled back,"Almost 5:30""K" Ah shit, I have like 15 minutes to finish getting ready. I finished getting ready. I grabbed my keys and drove to the restaurant.

I met up with everyone else at 6:00. The coach looked around for anyone who might be missing."Where's Jackson?" There were choruses of no's and I don't know's.Might I add that all of the boys on the football team were looking sharp in their suits and my fellow cheerleaders were looking good in their dresses. Even coach had dressed up, and he never dresses up. We were all hanging out, talking, and waiting around for our food to come out. After about 15 minutes of that shit, the doors burst open and six teenagers walked in. There was an even mix of boys and girls, which must mean that it was a triple date. The boys were all wearing very fine suits, and the girls had very pretty dresses, that I was instantly jealous of. But their faces said that they did not want to be wearing the dresses. I also noticed that neither of them were wearing makeup. They group was seated at a table close enough so that we could hear their conversations.

The seating went like this: Hot boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, then was a pretty girl with brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes that were clearly contacts. Next to her was a semi-hot boy with brown eyes and a military style haircut, and next to him was a girl with curly ,long cinnamon toast colored hair, and she had gold eyes. On the other side of the table was an extremely hot boy with jet black hair and he was sitting next to a girl with long curly honey blonde hair. The seating arrangements definitely made it look like a triple date.

The blonde boy said" I feel bad that Leo wouldn't come" Until I learn his name, I think I will call him Mr.Hot. His friend with black hair replied,"He said that he did not want to deal with all this lovey dovey romance stuff." I am going to call him Mr.Hunk. For some reason, that voice sounded very familiar, but I could not place who it belonged to. Coach was like, " Hey Jackson, is that you." Huh I guess that voice was familiar to him as well. Mr. Hunk slowly turned around." Oh Hey coach........." OH MY GODS is Percy Jackson actually wearing a suit? Who is the blonde chick? Percy is like the Star quarterback for Goode, and he has never mentioned a girlfriend before. Okay, I'll admit that I want to smack the blonde girl for stealing my man She couldn't have known him longer than I have right? I was going to hurt this dumb blonde for stealing my boyfriend.(A/n: Candy, sweetie, Don't ever call Annabeth a dumb blonde because she is way smarter than you)

He didn't know it yet but Mr. Hunk AKA known as Percy Sexy Jackson was going to be mine. Mr. Hunk turned around and went back to his food and friends. He ignored all of us at the team table, almost like he was embarrassed of us. About five minutes later, their food came out and it looked super good. I was looking at their food and I matched it with the most expensive things on the menu. How and Where did Percy Fucking Jackson and his friends get so much money? The three couples slowly went back into their previous conversations. Then Coach had to go and do this, " Hey, Jackson are you going to introduce us to your friends?"" I wasn't planning on it but okay I guess. Um........ This is Frank." He pointed to the Asian looking boy with the military haircut. "This is his girlfriend Hazel." He pointed to the African-American curly haired girl next to him. "This is Jason." Then Mr. hot was pointed at, so I guess he is Jason. I like Mr.Hot better though. Jason-So perfect." That's his girlfriend Piper." Hey kaleidoscope eyed girl, back OFF of one of my TWO men. " And this is my GIRLFRIEND Annabeth." So the dumb blonde's name was Annabeth. Even her name was dumb. Just by her looks, I could tell I was way smarter than her. Maybe he was with her because he got her pregnant; Yeah that was it, that is the only reason that they are together.Judging by the frown on Percy's face, I can tell he doesn't even like her at all. I am SO smart. They finished their food and when their waitress came back with their check. She said, that will be $257.68,Will it be together or separate?" Percy said very confidently, "Together." Holy Shit, that bill was expensive and their were only six of them. There were about seventy-five of us and the coach was paying for all of us. Technically the school was paying. All three of the boys whipped out their wallets, like it was a race to see who could get their money out the fastest. Percy grabbed the tray that was holding the check. Sabotage, nice Percy. While he was grabbing the check, he dropped his wallet. He held the check out of reach of the other two men while he was getting his wallet. Once he had grabbed his wallet, and was sitting back up, he kissed the blonde girl's leg. Then quickly sat up like nothing happened. The girl of course had to giggle. God that was sexy. He paid the bill, then all of them stood up and left.