Denise Richards

Denise Pov

My name is Denise Richards and I teach Language Arts at Goode High. Many of my students are fairly goode kids who get good grades. All but a few. That few included the kids always in detention for pranking and not paying attention in class. They were all smart and could make the honor rolls if they tried, but they just don't care about school. Most of them only cared about sports and girls. They all dated around and were super popular in the school. Except for one , Percy Jackson. Percy was nice, really funny, and said he had a girlfriend so that he wouldn't hurt the girls' feelings when he rejected them.

*bell rings*

My next class filed in and sat in their seats. An unfamiliar blonde girl with long curly hair and gray eyes came in the class as well. I noticed some of the boys checking her out, and one even wolf whistled.

"Excuse me, Are you Mrs. Richards?" The girl asked me. " Yes, I am, how may I help you?" I replied. "My name is Annabeth Chase and I'm new here, so I was wondering if I was in the right place." She continued.

"Please have a seat in between Mr. Jackson and Mr. Tanner." I told her as Percy and Jake Raised their hands. I really didn't want to put her in the middle of that group but I had no choice, it was the only empty seat I had.

Annabeth walked over and sat in between the two boys. They were no better than the rest of the boys in my class, smirking and whistling. I mentally apollogized to her. Percy didn't participate in with the rest of the group when it came to girls, but it looked like he would play this game.

"Before we begin today's lesson, Annabeth, would you care to come up here and introduce yourself to the class?" I asked her.

"yes, Mam." She replied. She stood and walked to the front of the class. "Hello, my name is Annabeth and I decided to come her because one of my best friends goes to this school and I miss him. My favorite color is Green, like the color of his eyes. I love architecture and that's about it. "

The class politely clapped and she sat back down.  I continued my lesson.

This time skip to the end of class is hungry and is taking  a lunch break.

This time skip to the end of class is back from lunch and ready to continue the story

The bell rang and I dismissed the class and they were free to go home and to whatever teenagers do now a days. The last two people to exit my class were none other than Percy and Annabeth. I had a feeling something was up, but now was not the time because I had a staff meeting with All of the other  Language Arts who taught seniors.

I walked to Mr. Blofis' class for the meeting. When I walked into the classroom the first thing I noticed was Percy and Annabeth sitting on the floor in the corner of Mr. B's room. I sat down at one of the desks and waited for the other three Language arts teachers. Quiet giggles were heard from the corner. Mr. Blofis and I looked over there and he chuckled quietly while I tried to make sense of what I saw.

The other three teachers came in.  We discussed the lesson plans and other stuff.

This time skip to the end of the meeting ships Perachel...........................................................................................................................................Like the titanic.

After the meeting was over we all left . On my way out I saw Percy and Annabeth kissing and I thought to myself as i kept walking that they are a cute couple.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End. jk. So I have an announcement. This story will go back to its original pace of updates due to school starting soon. So for those of you who enjoyed the updates everyday for nearly two or three weeks, I'm Sorry. I will however TRY to update at least once a week. I will need someone to remind me though.

peace out demigods