Marcy Mitchell

This idea was given to me by SilentWorkerShh. I don't own any characters that are in PJO and HOO

----------------------------------------------------

Marcy pov

Today was the day. I finally got to go to the amusement park in Hershey Pennsylvania. It was the first time I got to use my season passes. It took me about two months to convince my parents to buy season passes and cut to the front of the line passes for my brother and I.(A/n: If cut in line passes don't exist pretend that they do).

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am fourteen. I have wavy strawberry blonde hair. I have blue eyes but they have gray specks. I am addicted to large roller coasters and M&M's. I have an older brother named Jake.

Today I woke up first, which is an alien feeling to me because I love sleeping and on weekends, The earliest I function is about noon. And it was about 7:30. That was 4 hours and 30 minutes way to early for me to be up. I had to wake the rest of my family up...................and I had to do it now. I grabbed to pots from the cabinet under the stove.I banged them together. I heard groans and grumbles from the stairs."Marcy, Sweetie, why did you do that?""Sorry mom, but I needed to wake you guys up because I am really excited to go to the amusement park today." "It's okay, just don't do it again.""I won't.""Let us all go get ready to go and as soon as we are all ready, we can go.""Okay,Dad." I raced up the stairs to my room and I got dressed at a lightning speed. One minute later, my brother and I were both downstairs by the door. After waiting for another two minutes, our parents came down and we left. When we got there, it was super crowded. when we finally entered the park, Jake and I wanted to go to the haunted house ride first." Hey mom, can Marcy and I go to the haunted house?We will stay together and you guys can meet us there.""Yes as long as the two of you stay together.""Thanks." We took off running towards the haunted house. When we got there, we were slightly out of breath. We used our cut in line passes and went to the front. A group of nine people were behind us. Finally, we were allowed to get on the ride. The ride itself was a huge roller coaster in a giant haunted house. The haunted house it self was like seven stories high and the roller coaster was over 300 feet high. We got on the ride with the nine people behind us in the little train car thing. There was a punk looking girl who looked extremely pale as she sat down in the train thing. The seating was kind of like this; Jake, A blonde boy, brunette girl, hispanic looking elf guy, and I in the first row and In the second row was a blonde girl, black haired boy, then that punk girl,an Asian looking guy, curly haired girl and a pale black haired boy who reminded me of slender man. "Please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times." The operators of the ride came around and checked our seat belts. " The ride will start in 3........................2......................................1....................." The ride shot off at 77 miles an hour into a loop that was covered into spider web things. By this point we were about 350 feet in the air. Dang this ride was awesome. Mini Frankensteins were shot from every direction. I turned around to see what everyone else's faces looked like. I saw the punk girl looking extremely pale, almost like she was scared of something. The tan black haired boy was smirking like he was going to use whatever she was scared of as blackmail or something. 10 seconds later the ride stopped in the middle of the tracks. Nothing happened for three seconds. Then the ride dropped spiders. The blonde girl screamed. The black haired boy next to her wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. Apparently she was scared of spiders. "It's okay Wise Girl." he whispered loud enough for all of us to hear in her ear."Thanks, Seaweed Brain." Wise girl and Seaweed Brain well those were weird nicknames. What is up with that?The ride started up again, but this time maybe at 80 miles per hour. The blonde was still curled into the black haired boy's chest. One minute later, the ride ended. The black haired kids were the first ones off, followed by the rest of their friends, leaving Jake and I to get off last. "Hey, Thalia, how was the ride?"" Shut up Percy." So the punk girl's name was Thalia and the tan black haired boy's name was Percy. The rest of their friends just looked confused. Percy started to smirk. Thalia noticed this."Don't you dare Perseus Jackson, I will kill you if you do what you are planning." Do they have telepathy or something? I wonder what this is all about, maybe her fear slipped out to Percy and it was embarassing, and she didn't want the others to know? Percy continued to smirk. Which made for further threats from Thalia." If you say it, I swear to my dad and his family, That I will kill you through slow painful torture." Even while she was threatening him, he continued to smirk. I don't know them, but does he have a death wish? Who could her dad possibly be that she would swear to him. The two who were arguing looked like cousins. maybe their dads were brothers or something similar." So Kelp Head, let me get this straight, you are going to be nice to Annabeth when her fear comes out, but use mine as blackmail?""Well Annabeth is my girlfriend, so yeah I am going to be nice to her because I love her. You on the other hand, your fear is ironic and the perfect blackmail.And I feel like blackmailing you."" Jerk." Huh so the blonde girl's name is Annabeth. The Hispanic elf lokking guy asked Thalia, "What are you so afraid of?"" First of all Leo, I am not scared of anything that would concern you.Second, Stay out of my business."" Come on Thalia, just tell them.""Not happening Kelp head." "I will tell them then.""Go ahead and do it and you can face my wrath.""Thalia is afraid of...........""Just Stop, Kelp Head. Please don't do this."Thalia interrupted."Fine Thalia..... But she is afraid of water.""Well duh Seaweed Brain,your dad and her dad passed their hatred of the other's domain to their kids." I saw a look of thanks pass between Thalia and Percy. So her biggest fear was not water? For the rest of the Day, Jake and I went on rides, occasionally bumping into the 'nine'. Which I knew four of their names; Percy, Thalia, Leo and Annabeth. They were weird people. very weird indeed. Time for me to stop caring about them because it is time for us to go on the Fahrenheit and the great bear, the two largest roller coasters in the park.

------------------------------------------------------

When I went on those rides, they were so much fun. If you ever decide to visit the Amusement Park In Hershey Pennsylvania I wold recomend those rides. The giant roller coaster in the haunted house Is not real. The other two are though.

Thanks again to @SilentWorkerShh for her idea

please vote and comment.

bye