Karina Scott

Karina Pov

Today is a good day  and my best Friend Sally Jackson- Blofis and her husband Paul and their son were coming over for diner and my house was a mess. I was frantically cleaning my house; I was running out of time . They would be here any minute.

------------ This time skip to five minutes in the future is in love with girls talk boys-----

The Doorbell rang and I went to open the door. When I opened the door , I revealed My friend her husband and two teenagers.  A boy who was tall and muscular, with black windswept hair and some of the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. But they held a sadness. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a plain white T-Shirt.  The girl was tall but not as tall as the boy. She had long curly blonde hair and grey eyes.She looked very intelligent. Her eyes held the same sadness as the boys. She was dressed almost identical to the boy.

I moved aside and let them in. I gave Sally a hug and shook her husband and son's hands. "It's nice to see all of you again."Her son, Percy, I believe his name was nodded but didn't speak. Hes changed a lot since I last saw him all those years ago" Sally I didn't know you had a daughter." I said as we walked into my living room and sat on the couches.

"I Don't, at least not biologically. That's Annabeth and She's Percy's girlfriend." Sally replied. Oh. "Well, it's nice to meet you Annabeth." I said. She smiled and nodded. What is with them and not talking. when Percy was here last he would actually talk.

"Excuse me "Percy Said. He grabbed Annabeth's and walked to the back of the house, out of earshot us adults.

"So Sally, tell me about Annabeth" I said when they were gone.

Well, Karina, Annabeth is funny, kind and beautiful. She's super smart and wants to be an architect when she gets older. She was and Still is Percy's best friend.They have been dating for a little more than a year. Their anniversary was on Percy's birthday. They've been through a lot together" She said.

"Wow." I replied." I made dinner if you're hungry now" I told Paul and Sally. I led them to the Dining Room. " I can go get Percy and Annabeth if you would like me too." I offered . " That would be great. Thank you." Sally said.

I walked through the house toward the back door which I think I heard open and close. Sure enough, there they were. Percy and Annabeth were sitting on the ground. I opened the door.

" I don't want the rest of my life  be this way. I can't sleep because of the nightmares. They are torture.I've already lived through them once. I don't need to see them every time I close my eyes." the girl said through tears. Percy rubbed her back in little circles." It will be ok , Wisegirl . The nightmares will go away eventually and I know how you feel. I get them too." He comforted her.

I cleared my throat. "Umm guys, dinner is ready." I said softly. Both of their heads shot up and they turned to face me. " we're coming, Mrs. Scott" Percy said. He is as polite as he has always been.  They Stood and they followed me to the dinning room. We sat and began eating.

------This time skip to the end of dinner is from france-----------------------------

When Dinner was over  my guests had to leave. They left and that was how I met Percy again and Annabeth