Last Minute Shopping and a New Friend

So Aiden's friend is @AngelAuraz6 :):):)

Aiden's P.O.V

The week that Cole has been gone flew by and now its Saturday. All week I have been anticipating my mates return but I also noticed that I needed that I needed a few last minute items. I crawl out of the warm covers and grab some clean clothes before hopping in the shower. Cole and I have been texting and calling each other constantly over the past 6 days, and I got the letter from Cole and it was amazing, it brought tears of joy to my eyes and the feeling I get when he tells he loves me is just...just the best thing in the world. I got out of the shower and dried myself off and pulled on black skinny jeans with a blue plaid shirt and my grey converse.

I grabbed the truck keys before driving off to the store. I climbed out of the big truck and went inside Walmart. Once inside I went on a search for plastic table clothes and a few 2 liters of pop. I grabbed a cart and found the soda. I put two 2 liters, one Mountain Dew and the other Pepsi. On my way to grab table clothes, I wasn't really paying attention and I accidentally hit someone with my cart.

"Woah!" the guy yelled. He had slightly curly brown hair with blue eyes.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I wasn't paying attention." I explained and backed the cart up before stepping up next to him. He stands about 5'8 so he is taller than me but not by much.

"It's no problem, you didn't hit me that hard, just a bump." he said with a chuckle.

"I still feel bad." I replied with a smile

"No problem, anyway my name is Iain." he said as he stuck his hand out for me to shake.

I grabbed his hand and shook it, "I'm Aiden. Do you know where the plastic table clothes are?" I asked

"Uh yeah, I think so." Iain said with a small laugh before continuing "Just follow me." I grabbed my cart and followed him to the back of the store.

"I passed them twice." I exclaimed causing Iain to laugh.

"So what do you need these things for?" he questioned as I grab a few blue table clothes.

"I'm throwing my boyfriend a party." iamswered as I started walking to the front to check out.

"Oh thats awesome. Well I have to go but here is my number, we should hang out and I would like to meet your boyfriend." Iain said and handed me a small peice of paper. I ripped a part off and wrote my number on it and handed it to him.

"I think we are going to be good friends." I said before we said our goodbyes and I went and payed for the items and went home.

_______________________

I hope you like it!!!!