Weird Dream

AIDEN'S P.O.V

Yeah maybe I am kinda hurt that I had to leave early, again. All I want is a simple explanation.

Before I left I heard shouting from inside the walker house. Once it ended I quickly unlocked my car and drove away. When's for home my mom was cleaning up from the dinner she made.

"Aiden what's wrong?" she asked in a worried voice.

I just shrugged and pulled my self on to the counter in the kitchen while my mom did the dishes.

"Every time I go over to Cole's, someone barges in and I have to leave. Also I think I like him but I know that he will never like me back so I don't know what to do anymore." I opened up to my mom.

"So what if he doesn't! There are so many other guys who would dye to have you." Mom said while squeezing my cheeks.I groaned and gently swatted her hands away.

"I'm going up to my room. Call me if you need anything." I said before hopping off the counter and walking up the stairs to my room.

Once I got to my room I plopped down on my bed and just thought about things. After a few minutes my mid drifted to all the bad things that have happened to me.

Like one time, I was at school when a bunch of guys came up to me (and of course, they were all like a foot taller than me) and started beating the living sh*t out of me, making rude gay jokes and calling me a fag.

Also another time when I first came out to my parents, my mom and dad accepted joyfully but my brother...not so much. He called me a disgrace and that I was an abomination to this earth. When my mom tried to stand up for me, he slapped her and walked out. I haven't seen him since.

I sighed not really wanting to remember. I stood up off of my bed and quickly changed into my pj's before laying right back down. After about 4-5 hours I realized, sleep and I have a love hate relationship.

I got out of bed, threw my hoody from earlier on and quietly crept down the stairs. I went straight to the kitchen then grabbed a glass and filled it up with water from the tap. I sat at the table and just thought about life, about how I am going to be alone forever, how I'm going to get 43.75 cats, and other just really random crap.

I was shook out of my thoughts by my dad walking into the kitchen right past me. I don't think he realized that I was here.

"Mornin' dad." I said happily

He jumped and just about dropped the coffee mug he had just grabbed.

"Why are you up this early? shouldn't you still be in bed?" he ask as I glanced at the clock on the wall that read 5:00am. Wow! how long have I just been sitting here?

"Couldn't sleep." I mumbled out.

"Well I have to get ready for work so how about you go lay back down." dad said gently and I nodded then headed back upstairs to my room. I curled under my warm blankets and waited for sleep to take me.

*DREAM*

I opened my eyes and all I saw was trees. That's it, trees. I slowly raised to my feet and took another look around. This time, I saw a pair of royal blue eyes staring at me. I took a step back in surprise but then leaned forward a bit to get a better look.

As I got closer, I noticed the beautiful deep blue eyes belong to a pure black wolf, but this wolf was much bigger than any regular wolf. I reached m hand out slowly and the wolf stepped forward and put his big head under my hand.

As soon as we touched familiar sparks erupted in my hand and shout up my arm and throughout the rest of my body. As I stared into the royal blue eyes, something began to happen. the wolf's form was changing and shifting.

I stepped back a few feet and continued to watch. A few seconds later, standing in the wolf's place was Cole!

*END OF DREAM*

I sat straight up I. Bed covered in sweat. I glanced at my clock that sat upon my desk and saw that is was only 7am. I grabbed my iPod and earbuds off of my desk and set up my music. I laid bak down and drifted off again while listening to Ron Pope Drop in the Ocean.