Secrets Revealed

Aiden's P.O.V

I woke up at about 12:00 the next morning eager for 7:00 to roll around. I skipped down the steps into the kitchen where I met the sight and delicous smells of my mother making lunch.

"Good morning my lovely mother" I said as I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek .

"What's got you in such a good mood?" she asked with a slight chuckle.

"I have a date tonight and he is picking me up at seven!" I said excitedly

"And who would this 'he' figure be?" my mom asked with a smirk on her face. I pulled out my phone and pulled up a picture of Cole.

"The one and only Cole Walker." I answered as I showeed her the picture. Mom smiled then gave me a quick high-five before mumbling a quick 'good job' and returning back to making lunch.

I chuckled before heading up to my room to get ready. I grabbed my outfit for the day which was black skinny jeans and an Asking Alexandria shirt with a Pierce the Veil hoody to top everything before heading to my bathroom for a nice hot shower. My shower lasted only but 15 minutes before I got out and got dressed. I then blow dried my black flippy hair then styled it so it perfectly swept over my forehead and hung a little bit in my sky blue eyes.

After I was done, I went back down stairs to get some lunch. When I got down there, I saw my mom and dad sitting at the table eating mac'n'cheese with a side of dill pickle chips and just talking. I grabbed a plate and quickly put a few scoops of macaroni on it then stuffing my hand in the chip bag. I pulled out a big handful and dropped them on my plate before walking over and taking a seat next to my mom.

"Wassup momma?" I asked before I took a big bight of the cheesy deliciousness on the plate before me.

"Oh nothing, just telling your dad about your date tonight." my mom smirked and looked me. I choked a bit on the food in my mouth before properly swallowing.

"Yeah your mom said that this kid is quite the looker, let me see the picture please." dad asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone then tapped on the picture. when I showed dad Cole's picture, he just nodded and turned back to his food.

"Yeah." I mumbled and everything went quiet except for the small noises of us three eating. Once I was cone with my food my mom finished around the same time so I took both of our plates into the kitchen an put them in the sink.

I made my way back up the stairs and into my bedroom. I glanced at the time on my phone to see that it's only 2:31 pm. I decided to take a quick nap. I pulled off my hoody and when I could see again I realized that the bottom of my shirt came up.

I lifted my shirt up more to reveal my pale abdomen covered in old scars. These scars got here because of the people at school. Once people found out I was gay, my friends left and everyone turned against me. I was constantly made fun of and beat just by my peers at school.

I yanked my shirt back down and jumped under my covers. within a few minutes darkness over took me.

**Dream**

I was running through the woods. Something was chasing me, I don't know what but I know its evil and dangerous. my attaker bit at my ankles makimg me push myself to run faster. Next thing I knew a loud growl emerged from next to me and that same blue eyed wolf from my other dream lunged at the thing chasing me.

The wolf bit down on my attacker's neck and I stopped

running. I stopped moving. my breathe caught in my throat.

I turned completely around and face the wolf. I noticed that my attacker was also a wolf but it was a really ugly rust color with blood red eyes.

The blue eyed wolf slowly looked at me and then began to make its way over to me. I didn't move I just remained rooted to the ground under me. thw wolfs mouth opened and all that came out was 'Aiden get up, Aiden get ul, Aiden get up'