Natural

Sherlock swept Adelaide off her feet just as they were about to enter the cabin, lifting her over the threshold and kicking the door closed. She giggled as he carried her in and rested her hands on his chest. Her new husband spun her around then pressed a heavy kiss to her lips as he halted. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back.

He pulled away but rested his forehead against hers, "I Love You, Adelaide."

"I Love You too, Sherlock."

They smiled at each other and he set her gently down on the ground. Before they did anything else they made sure that the doors and windows were locked and or covered, and checked thoroughly for any pranks or hidden surprises. Once they'd found nothing amiss then Sherlock powered off their phones and slipped out of his shoes, unpinning his Boutonniere and taking off his suit coat. Adelaide started taking off her makeup and had already removed her sandals and earrings- bouquet set aside with the luggage.

Sherlock came up behind her and snaked his arms around her hips, leaning down and pressing long, deep kisses from her jawline down along her neck. Adelaide finished with her makeup and leaned into him. He hummed lowly, "Need some help?"

"Sure, Darling."

He smiled and quickly removed her veil, the locket, and then the tiara. Finally he plucked out each pin that held her hair into it's twist and let it fall down her shoulders in curls. After helping her unzip, he watched her change into the thin, short purple nightgown and matching kimono she'd brought with her. She blushed bright red as she did so. Sherlock observed and anticipated when she started to get nervous about herself. Her movements got jerky and she seemed unsure. Knowing what she needed to hear from him, he stepped over to her and cupped her face, stroking over her cheeks as he whispered lovingly, "You're beautiful, Adelaide. There is no reason to worry about your body. We each have our physical flaws don't we? You've seen mine, and didn't think less of me. I don't think less of you now, and never will."

She relaxed and smiled up at him, "Thank you, Sherlock..."

"Anytime you need it, Lovey."

With that she finished changing and then she stepped in front of him. Sherlock had neglected his own suit, still mostly dressed. Adelaide smiled and reached up, deftly undoing his tie and tossing it to the suitcase, "Want me to help you now, Darling?"

It was his turn to blush hot pink. But he nodded and she started with dress shirt. She unbuttoned each one and loosed his shirt cuffs before peeling it off of him from behind. He finished up the job, and then they drifted around a bit.

Sherlock knew that neither of them had expected things to be going the way they were, but they were going at their own pace and adjusting to themselves and each other as a wedded couple. It wouldn't be healthy or right to force each other into it- it would happen without that intervention. So they let things flow naturally for them, exploring and savoring each other as they meandered towards the bed. Sherlock's legs eventually pressed against the mattress and fell back onto it, bringing her with him onto his lap.

At some point they had made it to the head of the bed, and when they pulled apart for air they recognised the position they were in. Sherlock was now against the pillows, holding onto her by her knees as she was on top of him. She lifted herself up a little bit and they looked into each other's eyes for a second or two before he breathed, "Your eyes are dilated and your heart is racing, Lovey..."

"Well, I just married you, Mister Holmes." He smirked.

"And I just married you, Missus Holmes. Shall we continue?" Adelaide smiled and leaned down again, planting her lips firmly on his.

The Next Morning

Adelaide awoke and took a deep breath. She didn't open her eyes quite yet. Unsure of what had made her wake up, she moved a bit and registered heat beside her. Finally she opened her eyes and found herself facing Sherlock, with both of them pressed together. He held her left hand in his, and was gently stroking her hair. Sherlock leaned in and kissed the top of her nose, and then her lips, "Good Morning, Angel."

"Good Morning, Darling... How long have you been awake?"

"Not for very long. But I believe we'd best get presentable and pack our things so that we can begin our honeymoon." The both chuckled.

Adelaide exhaled and smiled, "Last night was amazing, Sherlock."

"Indeed it was, Adelaide," After staying cuddled up for a while longer they finally got up and got ready to catch their ride to the Train Station. Sherlock dared to check his mobile as the chauffeur transported them there and tsked when the saw the steadily growing number of cases in his inbox, "They'll wait."

Thank you for reading!!