(sixteen)

"come on jaemin-ah, you need to eat" colette pushes his plate closer to him.

jaemin shook his head "not hungry eomma" he leaned back on the chair, his teddy hugged to his chest.

"you haven't eaten all day buddy" yoongi spoke from the chair opposite.

"please eat it jaemin" colette sighed.

jaemin just shook his head and put his chin on his now fixed teddy bear.

colette and yoongi looked at each other in defeat, they can't get him to eat.

they let it pass with breakfast, but then jaemin didn't eat lunch and now he isn't eating his dinner.

"jaemin it isn't good not to eat" yoongi said but jaemin just pouted.

"you're really not hungry?" colette asked jaemin and he shook his head, his lips still in a cute pout.

before they could say anything else the little boy, got up from the chair, and went to the bedroom. leaving colette and yoongi at the table.

"why isn't he eating yoongs?" colette spoke.

yoongi shrugged "i really don't know babe, he didn't even eat the ice cream i got for him earlier"

"should we take him to go talk to someone?" she remarked and picked up the plate jaemin was supposed to eat off of.

"but he only talks to us...when my mum was fixing his bear he didn't speak a word to her. he just held onto your hand like his life depended on it" yoongi replied, colette agreed.

yesterday they took him to yoongi's parents house to fix his teddy bear and he didn't speak a single word. he wouldn't let go of colette either.

"well we need to do something yoongi" colette put the plate down on the counter and crossed her arms.

yoongi sighed once again. jaemin has really changed since mrs rhee took him back.