(four)

yoongi carried the sleeping little boy in his arms as they entered his apartment. he carefully placed the four year old on his sofa and then gently put a blanket over him.

he walked to the kitchen part that was still the same room as the living room. yoongi approached the love of his life, who was looking in the mysterious bag.

"what's in there?" he asked.

"um there's some clothes for him, some money and a teddy." she said as she took each item out.

yoongi wrapped his arms around colette's waist "what are we going to do jagiya?" he asked, feeling his chin sink down with colette's  shoulders.

"well we can't just leave him or give him away." she replied and turned, wrapping her arms around yoongi's neck.

"he can stay here then until we figure out what to do" he caresses her cheek.

she looked in his eyes for a moment before speaking again "he told me he didn't have a mum."

"well why would he ask you to me his mum if he had one huh?" he spoke. she shrugged "just kids you know."

he chuckled and kisses her cheek. they both turned their gaze to the sleeping boy "poor baby" colette mumbled.

"we can take care of him babe" yoongi stated, his girlfriend nodded while sighing. "i have a small spare room that he can sleep in." he continued.

"what's the time?" colette asked. yoongi took out his phone from his back pocket and checked the time.

"three." he remarked. colette's eyes went back to the young boy, "he might be hungry maybe i should cook him something?!"

yoongi agreed and helped colette cook some rice and pasta, that they would eat together with jaemin.

after they set the food down on the table yoongi and colette heard the little boys voice "eomma? appa?" they looked over and saw he has his eyes open and he's looking at them.

colette walked over and crouched down to his height "would you like something to eat jaemin?" she asked the young boy.

he nodded so she held his hand and they walked over to the table. she helped him on the chair and then she sat beside the four year old and eighteen year old.

yoongi put a plate in front of jaemin "thank you appa." he said, yoongi smiled at him.

——

when they had finished eating jaemin took his teddy from the counter and took it to the sofa, where he sat down.

"eomma can i watch a movie?" the little boy asked hugging his teddy while sitting on the sofa.

colette went over and sat beside him "sure what movies do you like jaemin?"

"i like cars or toy story!" he giggled, making colette smile. she found toy story and put it on the tv. yoongi came and sat beside her, he put his arm around his girlfriend.

yoongi looked at the boy and smiled because he looked cute focusing on the tv.

"i love you coco" he whispered into her ear. she turned her head and smiled at him, pecking his lips too.

"i love you yoongi"