(eleven)

-11:32pm-

jaemin is asleep in bed, while colette and yoongi are snuggled on the sofa watching a movie.

it was weird when there was a knock at the door because it's half eleven at night.

yoongi removed his hands from his girlfriend and got up off the sofa, to go and answer the door.

when he opened the door, stood there was a woman with two men stood behind her, she looked about late thirties.

"can i help you?" yoongi said, confused.

"do you know of a boy named lee jaemin?" the woman spoke, causing colette to look over.

"why do you ask?" yoongi remarked.

"he needs to come with me" the woman said which made yoongi's eyebrows raise and he felt something in the pit of his stomach. "my name is juwon rhee, his mother and father are looking for him and we saw him with you at the park earlier"

colette walked over "y-you can't take him" she stammered.

"i can do whatever i want. where is he?" the woman snapped and colette quickly grabbed her boyfriends hand.

"he's fine here!" yoongi said back.

one of the men just walked in, pushing past the couple. "hey!" yoongi shouted.

as the man went into yoongi's bedroom, where jaemin is sleeping, colette and yoongi heard jaemin scream.

they heard his cry...

"eomma!!" jaemin screamed that broke colette's and yoongi's heart. "appa!!"

the man came back into view with jaemin struggling in his arms. the sight hurt the young couple "please just-" colette got cut off by the man pushing passed her.

"eomma!" jaemin cried "i don't want to go!!"

"don't take him away please" yoongi quaked, tears in his eyes.

the man walked out the door with jaemin and before colette and yoongi could go after him the woman quickly shut the door. they could still hear jaemin crying and screaming.

colette collapsed to the floor, crying. yoongi stood there frozen, tears filling his eyes.