(three)

"he came up to me and asked me to be his mum." she said to yoongi.

the little boy had no idea what was going on so he stood there silent while yoongi and colette had a conversation.

"what do you mean coco?" her boyfriend asked.

"I don't know but this woman told me to take care of him and i just...don't know what to do i can't just leave him" colette trembled. yoongi looked at his worried love then to the little boy, who was now tightly holding colette's leg.

he crouched down to the little boys height and said, while smiling "what's your name?".

"jaemin." the little boy again said shyly. yoongi squinted his eyes when he saw the cuts and bruises on the boys face. "can you be my appa...please".

yoongi didn't know what to say, how to answer the young boy. "h-how old are you jaemin?" as yoongi said that colette crouched down also.

"i'm four" jaemin replied.

yoongi looked at his girlfriend and scratched his head. colette held yoongi's hand "why don't we take you home and we'll figure this out" colette said looking at jaemin.

colette averted her eyes to yoongi who nodded. they both stood up, jaemin grabbed yoongi's hand and the colette's.

yoongi grabbed the basket with there items in and colette grabbed the bag that the woman gave her.

they got to the check out "this is my eomma and appa" jaemin said to the cashier, while standing in the middle of the young couple. the woman that scanned their items gave them a weird look.

yoongi quickly paid and took the stuff out to yoongi's car.

when they got to the car yoongi stopped suddenly. "yoongs what's wrong?" colette trembled.

"car seat...jaemin needs a car seat" yoongi said turning to colette. she thought for a moment and looked at the little boy.

"he can just...sit on my lap" she picked the four year old up. yoongi put the bag and shopping in the back seats then got into the drivers seat.

colette put the seatbelt on and jaemin rested comfortably on her lap. yoongi held colette's hand like he always does when he drives. colette felt loved with her boyfriend holding her hand and jaemin's back resting on her front.

she noticed jaemin had his eyes closed "i think he's sleeping" she giggled.

when yoongi stopped at a red light he glanced over and smiled "he is cute coco, you must admit."

she smiled back at her love and he leaned in, kissing her lips gently.