(five)

yoongi opened his eyes, rubbing them. he'd just woken up.

he noticed he was still on the sofa 'i fell asleep watching the movie' he thought. yoongi turned his head and saw his beloved and the little boy, asleep.

jaemin was tightly hugging colette, both sleeping soundly. it made yoongi smile at the sight of them both.

next he looked at his phone and saw it was one am. he sighed, they slept for about seven hours already.

"hey, baby wake up" he whispered to colette while stroking her thigh gently.

colette opened her eyes and saw yoongi yawning. "we fell asleep?" colette said.

"yeah" yoongi replied, standing up.

he went to the bathroom while colette sat up being careful not to wake jaemin up, who is asleep next to her.

she looked at the little boy who is sleeping soundly.

when yoongi came out of the bathroom he went up to colette and kissed her "it's one am you know" he mumbled.

"we slept for seven hours already?" colette spoke "should we go to bed or..."

"no i'm hungry, let's go out and eat" yoongi said.

"but babe it's one am-"

"mcdonalds is open" he smiled and colette rolled her eyes, chuckling a bit.

colette then looked over to the boy, sleeping on the sofa with a teddy in his hands.

yoongi went up to the boy and gently put a hand on his arm "jaemin" he said softly "do you want to come get food?"

jaemin nodded then opened his eyes "are we going out, appa?"

yoongi nodded and jaemin sat up, with his teddy bear in his arms still.

yoongi helped him of the sofa, by holding his hand then they walked up to colette.

the three went outside and got into yoongi's car, he made sure the little boy was buckled up in the back seat.

"what food are we getting eomma?" jaemin asked from the backseat.

"mcdonalds, have you ever been there?" colette replied.

"i don't know what that is" jaemin stated.

after a few minutes of driving and because there was hardly anyone on the road they got to mcdonalds.

yoongi and his love took their seatbelts off and got out. yoongi took jaemin in his arms and carried him into the fast food restaurant.

there were more people then expected in there probably about ten people.

colette and jaemin sat at a table together while yoongi went up and ordered.

"do you like chicken nuggets jaemin?" colette asked the little boy sat opposite her.

"i don't know what they are mummy" he replied.

"oh... well appa and i like them" colette stated "you might like them"

"appa is handsome and you are pretty, eomma" jaemin explained.

colette smiled "you're so cute jaemin"

a few seconds later yoongi came back with the tray of food, he sat next to jaemin and gave him a happy meal.

"what's this daddy" jaemin asked, putting his hand on the box.

yoongi opened it "it's your food jaemin" he took out the fries and chicken nuggets.

"these are fries and chicken nuggets" yoongi said getting the food out for him.

"eomma the chicken nuggets" jaemin smiled.

"try them jaemin" colette remarked.

jaemin picked up a chicken nugget and tried it, when he swallowed it he smiled "i like it" he giggled.

the three ate their food together and jaemin shared colette's drink.

jaemin took the toy out of the box and chuckled "appa look"

yoongi looked at him, while holding colette's hand across the table.

"it's a toy" the four year old spoke while trying to open the packet "ugh.." he couldn't get it open.

"here" yoongi opened the packet and the little boy smiled.

"thank you daddy" he smiled and then started to play with the toy.