(ten)

"is this fun jaemin?" colette said, pushing the pushing the kid swing he is on.

"yes" he replied kicking his legs and giggling. yoongi is sat on a bench, watching them, laughing to himself.

"appa!" jaemin shouted over to yoongi.

yoongi waved at the two while smiling. he really wants to adopt jaemin, he's run through it a dozen of times in his head and he loves the little boy. but yoongi also wants to adopt him with colette. since she's only seventeen that won't be possible for another two months, when she turns eighteen.

the little boy and colette walked over to yoongi and then the three left the park, going home.

-

while yoongi is bathing jaemin, colette is cleaning the kitchen/ living room.

while she was cleaning the table, she spotted the black bag that was given to her when she met jaemin.

it was sat in the middle of the floor so she went over and picked it up. colette put it on the kitchen counter.

in the bag there was still a little brown shirt, the money and a piece of paper. when colette was looking the through the bag the day she got it she didn't see the piece of paper.

the seventeen year old curiously took out the small bit of paper. it just had a number four on it and a date...maybe to tell them he's four years old and his birthday.

she giggled to herself when she saw the date said march ninth two-thousand and fourteen.

that's yoongi's birthday too.

she put the paper aside and put the bag away in a closet.