(thirteen)

"woah"

the woman, her name is seoyeon, took yoongi and colette to a house...a very big house.

"jaemin is here?" yoongi asked.

"hopefully" seoyeon replied and they followed her to the front door.

they watched as seoyeon knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later. a man they hadn't seen before was stood there.

"can i speak to mrs rhee please" seoyeon asked, the man nodded and let the three of them in.

they just stood in the hallway, waiting for mrs rhee to come down. hopefully with jaemin.

"eomma?! appa?!" the young couple shot their heads to the side and saw jaemin stood there.

their hearts melted...he had a new cut and bruise on his cheek and his teddy, that he is holding, is ripped open.

"jaemin" colette said as the little boy ran up to them.

yoongi picked him up into his arms and hugged him tightly. "you okay jaemin?" yoongi said stroking the little boys face.

"appa, why did you let mrs rhee take me again?" jaemin mumbled.

"me and eomma couldn't do anything, but we're here now buddy" yoongi replied and jaemin put his face in yoongi's neck.

"i want to go home. i don't like it here" jaemin's voice was slightly muffled because he had his face in yoongi's neck.

"you three go, i'll talk to mrs rhee...please take care of him" they heard seoyeon say.

colette put her hand on seoyeon's "don't worry we will take care of him, here's my number if you want to visit him" she gave her a little piece of paper with her phone number on.

"thank you colette...now go before she comes"