(two)

colette separated from her love and went to the part of the store where the pads were. she looked for the right ones and as she took them off the shelf, she felt someone hold her hand gently.

the hand felt small like a child or a toddler. colette looked over her shoulder then down to see a little boy, he smiled and said "eomma".

she turned fully "oh...sorry sweetie i'm not-"

"please take care of him."

colette was cut off by a woman's voice. she looked up and saw a woman, way older then her, probably in her 50's, stood with a bag.

"sorry?" colette polity said as the mysterious woman placed the bag next to the boy.

"goodbye..." the women walked off before colette could say anything. the seventeen year old stood there still with the boy holding her hand.

"can you be my eomma?" the little boy said. colette crouched down to his height and said "what's your name?".

"jaemin" he shyly spoke and colette smiled slightly but she didn't know what to do.

"don't you already have a eomma?" she asked the boy and he shook his head.

"can you be my mummy and find me a appa?" jaemin stated. colette took both of his tiny hands and thought for second.

her eyes scanned his face and she saw a cut on his right cheek, a cut on his bottom lip and a bruise next to his right eye.

"you can come with me jaemin, i'll take you somewhere safe." colette said and the little boy nodded, smiling shyly.

colette stood up and picked up the bag, her hand still holding jaemin's. she had the pads under her armpit as she walked back to her boyfriend, who is lent against the wall on his phone.

colette put the bag down in front of him and he looked at her confused, then his eyes glanced at the little boy. yoongi's eyebrows furrowed "who's that".

jaemin let go of colette's hand and he touched yoongi's leg "are you my appa?" his voice is still shy.

"what? coco what's going on?" yoongi said but colette was just as confused as he was. she replied with "i don't know?"