(eight)

jaemin had fallen asleep after crying, remembering what he had been through.

he hadn't told yoongi and colette exactly what happened to him but they remembered that jaemin had a cut on his right cheek, a cut on his bottom lip and a bruise next to his right eye.

the cut on his right cheek has almost gone so has the the cut on his lip. the bruise is still there but jaemin said it doesn't hurt.

the three are all in yoongi's bed, asleep but suddenly yoongi heard fast breathing.

he opened his eyes and looked next to him, it was jaemin...having a mini panic attack?

"hey hey jaemin" he put his hand on his cheek "jaemin clam down buddy"

"ap-" he could hardly speak.

"it's okay jaemin" yoongi stroked the little boys hair, trying to calm him down. yoongi had never really witnessed anyone being like this, especially just a kid.

jaemin held tightly onto yoongi as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"can you tell me what's wrong?" yoongi asked.

"i don't want you and eomma to leave me" he managed to breath out.

"we won't, we won't. everything is okay jaemin" yoongi felt himself begin to cry.

yoongi closed his eyes, his cheek on jaemin's head.

-

yoongi and colette took the little boy out for a mcdonalds breakfast, to cheer him up.

yoongi had told colette about last night and it honestly broke her heart. why should such a young boy go through something like that? being abused, starved and god knows what else.

they still don't know what to do though. do they go to social services, the police, just keep it how it is now, or adopt become jaemin's parents.

"look eomma" colette was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard jaemin.

yoongi had come back with the food.