(nine)

when they had gotten home jaemin had fallen asleep, maybe because he didn't get much sleep last night, so they left him to nap.

"yoongs what do we do?" colette asked, while looking over at the jaemin.

"i think we should just adopt him" yoongi bluntly said, causing colette to turn and look at him.

"that's a big responsibility...we're only seventeen and eighteen" colette replied.

"you should of heard him last night colette, he was terrified that we were going to leave him...he's four years old" he sighed at the end and looked down "i'd love to raise him with you coco. we're good people, he deserves to have parents"

"i know yoongi, he does but what if he does have a mum or a dad who is looking for him" colette explained.

"jaemin said he doesn't, remember that mrs rhee woman he was talking about. she was probably the woman who gave you that bag!" yoongi suddenly snapped.

colette looked down and yoongi quickly went up to her "i'm sorry baby, i didn't mean to shout."

he wrapped his arms around her neck and hugged her because he hates it when he gets angry, the last time he snapped she gave him the silent treatment for two days.

"it's okay" she sighed, wrapping her arms around his waist and yoongi relaxed.

"eomma? appa?" they heard jaemin so they turned around "why did you shout?" he said in a tired voice.

"don't worry jaemin" colette said "everything's fine"

jaemin got up from the sofa and walked over to them. he came up to them just to hug yoongi's left leg and colette's right leg.

"appa don't shout at eomma, it's not nice" jaemin muttered.

the couple looked at each other and chuckled. yoongi then bent down to jaemin's height.

"i didn't mean to shout...did people used to shout at you jaemin?" yoongi spoke.

jaemin nodded and yoongi asked who.

"mrs rhee and the men"

yoongi's eyebrows furrowed "men?" he mumbled.

"what did mrs rhee and the men do to you jaemin?" colette said and bent down too.

his bottom lip started trembling "they hurt me eomma" they saw tears forming in his eyes "i didn't like it" he quickly hugged colette and began crying.