Allegiances

MapleClan

Loyal and reasoning.
Borders StormClan and RoseClan.

Leader: Redstar: large broad-shouldered red and gray tabby tom with fiery amber eyes.

Deputy: Songbird: small cream tabby she-cat with sparkling green eyes.

Medicine Cat: Owlnose: a wide-eyed gray and black tom with amber eyes.

Warriors:

Tawnydapple: dark tortoiseshell and white she-cat with emerald green eyes.

Mousebird: dark brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Rainpoppy: blue gray and white she-cat with blue eyes.

Pinewhisker: white tom with ginger ear tips and tail with green eyes.

Rockwind: dark gray tabby tom with a scar on his shoulder and pale blue eyes.

Pebblecreek: silver tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes.

Nightbriar: black she-cat with green eyes.

Whitedawn: white she-cat with amber eyes.

Robinears: tabby tom with red patches and green eyes.

Alderbreeze: ginger tabby tom with dark green eyes.

Harepounce: brown tom with blue eyes.

Cherrydawn: golden, ginger tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Ashwing: gray tabby tom with dark green eyes.

Dawnsong: small rose red and brown calico she-cat with green eyes.

Sagefoot: tabby tom with a lighter underbelly, paws, chest, and tail-tip with dark sage green eyes.

Goldenfrost: golden tabby tom with dark green eyes.

Poppyleaf: white and black she-cat with some brown on her and green eyes.

Queens:

Cinderwing: smoky tuxedo gray she-cat with baby blue eyes. (Mother to Harepounce's kits: Sorrelkit, a calico she-cat with green eyes, Marshkit, a cream brown marsh-coloured tabby tom with green eyes, and Snowkit, a white she-cat with blue eyes.)

Mistyrose: a light blue-gray and white she-cat with unusal pale lavender-blue eyes. (Mother to Robinears' kits: Heatherkit, a honey brown tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes, Mudkit, a spotted tabby tom with white on him and green eyes, and Jaykit, a blue-gray, and cream tabby tom with amber eyes.)

Apprentices:

Skypaw: pale gray tom with a lighter underbelly, paws, chest and tail-tip with pale blue eyes.

Windpaw: small, slender white she-cat with pale gray tabby markings and pale blue eyes.

Larkpaw: large, muscular, broad-shouldered, short-tailed brown spotted tabby tom with a lighter underbelly, paws, muzzle and tail-tip with amber eyes.