"Alright. I'll call you when I get through." He stated.

Mitsuki looked at me and stooped to my height. Just as she was going to say something a voice interrupted her.

"Oii old hag! What the hell is that?!" A boy yelled pointing at me while glaring.

"She is a child and her name is Shiyoko."

"So? What the fuck is she doing here?!"

"Language! I brought her here since she seemed lost."

"What the fuck does her being lost have anything to do with you?! Send that shit back outside!" I flinched at his harsh glare.

"Katsuki! Behave and watch your language!" Mitsuki yelled.

"Tch. Why the hell is she all wet?!"

"It's raining outside idiot!"

"So you picked up a lost wet side character?! Send her back where she came from!" He yelled. I paled at the mere thought of going back.

"I would but I don't know where she's from."

"Then leave the trash outside. Someone will pick it up!" He stated walking towards me.

"Stop your shit Katsuki! She stays until we can get a hold of the police!" Mitsuki yelled.

"Ah... I can't get a hold of the police..." Masaru said walking into the room.

"Well too bad!" He lifted me easily into his arms "You're not staying here!" He opened the door and dropped me outside before he slammed the door shut.

"Katsuki! Bring her back inside right now!"

"Like hell I would!"

Lighting flashed across the sky and thunder boomed a second after. I whimpered and backed into the door. I looked down the streets looking for a figure as I felt dread wash over me. He's close!

"Dammit! Fine!" Katsuki yelled a second before the door swung open and he pulled me inside by my collar.

Lightening lit up the street and just as the door closed I saw his figure turn down a different street. Just him being so close had me clutching onto the closet person... which happened to be Katsuki. I don't care if he doesn't like me he was way better than that man outside. I'd choose him over going back any day.

"Please... Please don't...don't send me back there...I... I don't... I can't go back there..." I pleaded with my hands holding tightly onto his shirt as I cried.

I looked up at him then dropped my head on his chest. He had stiffened and his muscles tensed up but he didn't stop me from crying on him.

"Come here Shiyoko-chan... Let's get you out of these wet clothes." Mitsuki took me from Katsuki.

She held me to her chest like before and we headed upstairs. As we turned down the hall I caught Katsuki standing there staring at me as if he had no idea what to do. His eyes no longer held anger, just irritation and confusion as he stared at me. Mitsuki had given me a warm bath and because she didn't have small clothes she made Katsuki give me one of his old shirts to sleep in.

"You're going to have to sleep with Katsuki. Is that alright?" Mitsuki asked. I nodded.

We entered Katsuki's room and I was expecting him to yell and argue but he didn't, he just glanced at me from his desk.

"She'll stay with you tonight Katsuki." Mitsuki stated.

"What's wrong with the guest bedroom?"

"It has to clean. I'm not leaving her in a dusty room." Katsuki sighed

"Whatever." He went back to his book.

Mitsuki set me onto his bed then kneeled to reach my eye level. She patted my head softly and gave me a reassuring smile.

"It's okay... you'll be alright. In the morning we'll figure something out okay?" I nodded. "Don't stay up too late Katsuki." He grunted in response.

Doing that earned him a slap and then they argued for five minutes before Mitsuki left. Katsuki sighed heavily as he closed his book. He walked over to the bed and stared down at me.

"Move over!"

I did as he asked and went close to the window. He got on his bed and laid down taking off the light in his room as he did so. It remained quiet the only sound was the sound of the rain hitting the window and the sound of thunder every two minutes or so. I held tightly onto a pillow and stayed against the wall burying my face in it. The sheets shifted and suddenly hands lifted me up.

"Oii..." I looked up meeting Katsuki's glaring red eyes. "...what the hell are you shaking so much for?!" He snapped.

"I..."

"Didn't that old hag tell you that you were safe?!" I nodded "Then why the hell are you still shaking?! Go the hell to sleep dammit! Or I'll knock you out!" He growled out and set me down on the bed.

I looked up at him unsure of what to do for a while but eventually I began to feel tired so I laid down still clutching onto the pillow. I closed my eyes the image of my mother reaching out to me the last thing I see before I let sleep guide me into darkness.

________________________________

Hello! Welcome to my story! And... uhh... thanks for giving it a try anyway. I hope you liked it (given that I wrote this half asleep but kept it cause it didn't sound that bad in my head).

I got this idea from reading a lot of Deku/Izuku sister stories and wanted to do one for Katsuki.

Also  Shiyiku_Sprite12 was where my idea and inspirations to make one came from. You should go read their book. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm copying...that'll make me feel bad...

Well! Thanks again for even bothering with this story!