"Who Am I" ?

// A Year Later //

“August wake up” I shook him. “I’m tired” he shooed me away. “Baby if you don’t get your ass up, you got to go to work” he laughed and smiled kissing me before actually showing that he was already fully awake. “Yn, baby girl I’ve been awake since you started banging all them loud pots around” I laughed and playfully punched him. “Don’t play with me, you want to eat right” he laughed walking into the bathroom. Just then Phoebe walked into the room waddling hard, I picked her up. “Ready for lunch mommy’s baby” she giggled and I kissed her cheek.

As I cooked I thought about everything. After august had told me it was him I made sure I took that ass back to the hospital to verify. We talked for almost a month before making it official, I figured he saved my life why not give him a chance you know.

Just then as I walked over to August plate sitting his burger and French fries on it, he walked down pulling his polo shirt over his head. His body kills like lord yes sir. “Here baby” I handed him his plate he kissed me on the cheek and dug straight in. I looked at his phone he got a text message that read “hey august we still meeting up in an hour ;)”from some random ass number so I shook it off, he wouldn’t dare cheat. I hugged him from behind and inhaled his scent, I closed my eyes and when I opened them he was looking back at me. I let go and he spun around and kissed me softly, slowly and sweetly, god this man boy we smashed our lip together and he put me on the counter, he came in between legs gripping my thighs, just then I stopped him and managed to get out “Phoebe” he sighed and smiled, he pecked me one last time before getting out the door, I cleaned up the dishes and stuff, then thought about that text message.

August Point of View

That woman gives me the chills, I feel like a little ass boy, having his first crush. I looked at my text message and saw it the text message I dreaded. I pulled into the house driveway about 45 minutes later, I knocked and she unlocked it. “Penny what the fuck do you want huh, you know I got a girl and money to make” she tried to caress my left arm. “No STOP this SHIT, this ended almost a year ago, and I deleted your ass”she turned red. “You WASN’T SAYING THAT SHIT WHEN YOU WAS BEATING MY PUSSY IN AND GOT ME PREGNANT”I sighed and got furious. “Bitch and wasn’t you the same one who got a fucking abortion after I told you not to , so there’s nothing here iight , so stop texting me dumb shit I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO MEET YOUR PATHETIC ASS IIGHT SHAWTY” just then I walked out and pulled off. Another 30 minutes going back up the highway and I was in the trap , I walked in and saw Trey separating Kilo’s and pounds putting them in bags. I feel so bad because I got penny harassing me and me not telling my girl where I really work she thinks I work at some hospital way out in the country. Really do I look like that type? I mean she got faith in me she’s this big ass time lawyer and what am I a fucking Drug Dealer , how pathetic.

What you think?

Didn’t think penny was coming back did you?

Coommmmmment && Vote Please .