" What If " ?

August (P.O.V)

4:22 am

“Fuck August baby yes” I kept clapping into her. The only thing on my mind was that girl. Why does she circle mind like this? I don’t even know her. Penny came and I pulled out of her, I dropped to the right of the bed and thought to myself. I had to know her, maybe I should check up on her maybe she will thank me with something or give me something out of it. I looked through my pants and got the half of blunt I had left over and lit it then puffed thinking What If?

(???'s P.O.V)

9:32 am

“Finally you’re awake” the doctor walked in. I looked over, I tried to sit up and felt like my back was breaking. “Sweetie take it easy, now I have a few questions to ask” I nodded laying back slowly to where the pain wasn’t as bad. “Do you remember any of the events that took place” it all was kind of a blur I just remembered little pictures coming back to me. “No ma’am” she wrote something down. “Do you remember your name” she flashed the bright light in my eyes causing my pupils to sting. “Of course, yn Weston” I said trying to blink my sight back even. “Do you remember the young man who brought you here” I tried to think, a flash came back, but it wasn’t clear so I just shook my head.

Later on in the day, I was laying their thinking about my baby who was taking care of her. I was pissed off why would someone do this to me for 50 dollars , and from what the doctor had told me I was getting pistol whipped , who the fuck has heart to do that to someone with a family. I heard the door open and close “Ma’am we contacted your babysitter she should be here soon with you child” I nodded and smiled as best I could. After thinking about Pheebs , I thought about this boy , who was he , who brought me here , I wanted to know what made him help me not that I’m not grateful. Will I ever see him again?