"I Found You"

Shania P.O.V

4:59 pm

I was texting trey asking if he wanted to head out to a fair, he as always said yes and asked if he could bring august, because he didn’t want to leave him out. So I rushed over to YN’s room, she was nursing Phoebe. “Why the fuck you so hype” she giggled. “Well you got a date with August” she looked at me and simply said “No”. I knew exactly why it was cause of Carlton her ex also phoebe’s father. “Come on please you got get back out their some time baby girl” she sighed. “Just for you but what about phoebe” she pulled her off of her nipple. “My mom can watch her for you”I cheesed. “Okay what time”I hugged her and kissed her face. “6:30, I love you”she shooed me away and smiled.

YN P.O.V

5:16

I hopped in the shower after calling Shania’s mom to watch phoebe. I wasn’t even sure I wanted to do this I didn’t know too much about him, then I thought about Carlton, how his life was taken so easily, so quickly as if he had never even existed”I washed my body and had a flashback.

FlashBlack to the Day of Carlton’s Death

“Oh my gosh baby your pregnant”I blushed and nodded. “How far along”I laughed adjusting his tie. “I’m only a month the doctors say just hitting the one month mark too” he kissed my lips slowly and held me tight. “I love you woman and I love you to baby he touched my tummy” he hugged me and held me close as if it was our last hug, me not knowing it was. Carlton was one of the biggest lawyers at our firm. I watched the case on television he was dealing with a big serial killer, drug dealer he was defending. They were waiting for the verdict to give an answer. “We find Sherman William guilty of all charges” Sherman turned red and pulled something from his suit, and I watched him shoot the love of my life in his chest more than 3 times. I rushed to the hospital and by time I got there , he was dead from impact , plus he shot him in the heart twice , I grabbed on to Carlton’s dead body and held it close and cried begging , screaming , I kissed his lips one last time , I walked out seeing his face one last time forever.

Flashback Over

I noticed I was crying when my vision was blurred. He didn’t even get to meet his child, his only child on this earth, I wondered how someone could be so cruel. I turned off the shower , and spread open my shower curtains walking away from the tile shower. I looked in the mirror and wiped my face , I applied a thin line of eye liner , my burgundy lip gloss , I straightened my hair then wand curled it , putting half of it in a pony tail leaving my china bang out. I put on my gold earrings and my gold chain. I was young why shouldn’t I look it.

I walked put noticing phoebe was gone from her crib Shania’s mom was here I’m guessing, I looked at the time it was 6:06. I walked into my walk in closet , I looked at my Nike shirt , it was black , white and gold, I put it on making sure I didn’t mess up my perfect curls. I put on my high waisted pants, and my Oreo’s. I grabbed the hoodie I bought with my shirt and by time I did that it 6:23, I put on my spiky gold case and headed out of my room. I walked down the stairs and to my surprise August and Trey were sitting on the couch with Shania. “Wow you look great” they all said in unison. “Thanks you guys” we all left in Trey’s big truck and arrived at the fair shortly.

Fair

The fair was on the beach, and I actually was having a good time. I laughed while I ate my nachos. I still had one of my scars on my left cheek under my eye. “Aye yall were going on this ride” August nodded and smiled, stuffing his hand in his pocket. “How about we walk down the board walk” I asked. “alright. We walked down the board walk slowly “So where you from”I threw away my nachos tray wiping my mouth. “New Orleans what about you”. “Atlanta” he smiled at me. “Alright Atl Shawty what brought you to Cali” my smile faded. “Actually my ex”his smile then faded too. “Is he the one that did that to you” he said pointing out one of my scars. “No actually I was in a bad accident a couple of month’s back, some crazy ass guy tried to rob me but ended up pistol whipping me”.

August P.O.V

When she said that I thought to myself, could it be then I brushed it off, couldn’t be her. “So how did you get away”? “There was a guy, that scared him off, it was this guy he was so handsome, he even brought me to the hospital” after that I asked her a question. “Did you happen to thank this guy” she nodded at me looking weirdly. “Would you believe me if I said I’m that guy” she tried to talk but nothing came out then finally she whispered “I Found You”then she just kissed me I grabbed her and kissed her back.

Vote && Comment Please

Did yall like it ?