Why Me ?

3 weeks later ✅

Your name

Every call was him , every text was him my phone seemed to go off and off and off until I completely turned that shit off . My daughter was over a her grandma's for the rest of summer I didn't know what to think or feel and I truly needed this time to think . A text popped up on my phone and I couldn't even withstand to not look what he sent so I peeked 

Hubby ❤️ : please respond , listen it wasn't my fault I want you to listen to me and give me a chance to explain before you let me go so fast

Shania came over as pregnant as ever she sat with me in the jacuzzi and spoke to me and it was nothing but great advice as always . " Listen your my bestfriend and I wouldn't just say this cause I'm no one's yes man but I believe you should hear him out , after you did if you not fucking with what you hear , wish him the best and bounce " it sounded like a great move to make more than great it sounded like the healthiest move to make. " what if I like what he says ? " she smiled . " then bitch get your nigga and never let go " I grabbed my phone and I clicked his name I felt like everything was frozen and it unfroze after I typed my first word .

Yn : August your right and im ready to sit down and listen to what took place

Waiting for his reply was like watching a snail move , it felt like it took forever but it was almost instant .

Hubby ❤️ : im staying in the motel on melrose room 53 . Im waiting come when your ready .

I went and got ready fresh shower and clipped my hair up , driving their was nerve wrecking , I came to his building got out my car and their was door " 53 " in bold . I knocked and he came to the door in just sweats and water dripping from his hair onto his body . He moved from the door way to let me in and closed the door behind me . I sat on the bed and he sat in the chair right across from me . We stared for a while and I broke the silence by saying " so I'm here speak you got 5 fucking minutes and make this mutha fucka convincing August or you better forget what the fuck I look like " he put his head down and looked me in the eyes , he took a breath then spoke " I never raped her just to do it Sandra was trying to show you a tape and she said to get out of it I had to fuck her so I did it and she told me to stop and to make her not ruin us I scared her , saying this shit doesn't make it no better but I just couldn't lose you baby , she  was trying to manipulate me " I looked at him . Trying to decide what I should feel then I said .

August

5 minutes later 🤔

Her facial expression was basically unreadable then " what the fuck was on the tape August " she folded her arms and made a stern face . " us " she smirked " doing ? " . " we were having sex " , she looked up closed her eyes then looked me dead in mine " so you raped her to keep her from telling me yall fucked ? " I couldn't speak despite me telling the truth I still made a mistake . Then she spoke something I wasn't expecting " you fucked her right ? " I looked at her and nodded . " did you like it ? " I held my head low . " listen baby IM not here to talk - - " . " shut the fuck up and strip " I squinted my eyes in confusion . " strip " she looked me up and down and then her eyes paused at my groin . "NOW" she raised her voice it sounded like a echo from that compelled me to do it . I slowly took of my sweats then my boxers . She smirked and motioned me to the bed , I couldn't figure what was up her sleeve but I knew what she wanted when she stripped as well. I really didn't want to do this cause I knew she was still mad " no yn " . She climbed on me and grabbed my dick I could see her face and she had no intentions of stopping before I knew it , she was going in , I kept trying to push her off but she wouldn't budge she put her weight on me then went faster . " baby please stop " I released a groan beneath my words . I did really want her to stop by she was in her own world . " you like it right daddy ? " her moans rose and I kept begging for this to come to an end . When she finished she got up and got dressed and she stared at me and smirked this time like she was accomplished. " you didn't like our session ? " she kissed me but I couldn't react I felt dead . " raping people ain't nice Nigga and the next time you stick your dick in another dirty bitch IM cutting it off and the punishment wont be so great , don't fuck with me " she put on her shoes and grabbed her purse then left me their feeling used and mind blown .

Yn

I didn't wanna be so nice but this nigga is still my man . Ima train August one way or another , you cant raise a man but I can when he's mine . I give him chances cause he always fucking up with me as the reason next time though won't be no excuses or Pussy I will fucking have that nigga begging for his life . its either my way or the highway at this point .