College Screw Up

August & Trey

College

A Couple Months Later

Just a couple months ago, I was moving shit making bricks, I mean I still got my bricks but it’s like I’m not moving shit. Yn, was not playing she cut that shit off and enrolled me into school. “okay man where the fuck is this class” trey walked into his as I searched for mines , looking down at my schedule  I couldn’t have been more clumsy. I bumped into a girl knocking all of her books out of her hand. “Damn my bad” I picked up her stuff and handed it to her. “It’s iight you new here” I nodded yes. “Let me see your schedule” she leaned in and we looked together, “same class let’s go” I walked behind her letting her lead the way, she was carrying a fat ass behind her damn her shape was on point. I mean Yn , that’s my girl. We walked into the full yet empty class, I noticed when she walked in she went to the professor chair. I was shocked as hell. “Alright class let’s get into this” I stared and gazed at all the shit I would do to her on that desk. I guess she notice cause at one point in class she told me to stay after class.

Trey

This girl was staring at me, I wanted to fucking just kill shawty but shit wouldn’t make any sense so I just said “can you please stop looking at me” she giggled and gave off a sly smirk. “The fuck” I whispered to myself. I just turned around and kept shit peachy for a sec, fuck wrong with this bitch. After class she stopped in front of me, “ don’t remember me huh?” she caressed my face lightly. “Girl get on, I got to go” I pushed her to the side lightly. “ You will remember treytrey” that rung something in my head a memory, that I just let myself push away further than before. I walked out of the college her slowly trailing behind me, I grabbed Shania and kissed her and swung her lightly and then I looked behind me, she stood their mad and looking as if she wanted to cry. Who was this girl and how the fuck does she know me?

After reaching home I couldn’t stop thinking about her , I mean not like that , I didn’t want that girl , she already came off crazy as hell. I washed my body off and thought about it soon feeling a pair of hands go over my shoulders and rub my collarbone so smoothly, my spot. I knew who it was, I turned around and saw that crazy bitch “ WHAT THE FUCK” she giggled. “Get the fuck out of here my fiancé is in the next room” she grabbed me and kissed my neck, I nearly choked this bitch. “Baby calm down, still don’t remember me?” she traced my body under the hot steam. “No NOW LEAVE” I pushed her off and opened the shower door, noticing I had locked the door before getting in. She slowly got dressed, and smiled at me before leaving the way she entered I guess through the window I locked it back shut. Why didn’t I just stick to fucking drugs?

August

The class ran for a while and I waited to everyone left to approach her, yes “ms.doublee” she smiled. “Call me Sandra,” I noticed she had a smirk and seemed to loosen up her shirt. “Um what’s going on here” she grabbed me unbuttoning my pants. “Uh , I don’t think I should do this” she kissed me roughly but with passion. I pulled away and she looked in my eyes “ Don’t act like you don’t want this the way you’ve been looking and giving me the gazes , come on August” I suddenly just smelled her sweet scent and felt her pull down her flawless hair , and their it was, just the fast on my first day I had fucked over the girl , I loved and put my family in jeopardy.

Comment

Like 

Comment 

Like 

Please Tell Me What's up