Meeting Trey

Yn

*10:37 am *

“Oh my gosh baby girl” I turned around and saw Shania holding phoebe. She ran over hugging me putting phoebe’s carrier on the other end of the bed. “I knew something was wrong it’s not like you to not have come on time” I held her tight, only a good friend would have sped down here like that. “How did you get away” Shania murmured behind her tears. “A guy, I don’t even remember his face, I wish I could thank him, if he had never even came I probably would have been dead right now” she smiled hugging me again.

Later on that day they let me out saying I would have to stay off my feet for about a good 2weeks to a month. Shania decided to stay at me with my house until she knew for sure I could get around without hurting or my bones aching. Shania and I had always been best friends, like for a while I can say since maybe 4th grade. She was always there when I needed her regardless of what the situation was. “Shania can you do me one huge favor” she nodded. “ can you go to Walmart and get pheebs some more diapers I couldn’t pick any up due to you know” she nodded , and grabbed one of my car keys.

Shania P.O.V

(1: 56 pm)

I walked around the Walmart picking up a few things like snacks and some food along with the babies diapers. I had most of it in my hands walking back to the cart. Then out of nowhere someone walks into me, knocking it all out of my hand. “I’m so sorry” the manly voice said pick up all of my stuff. “It’s no problem trust me I’m known for being clumsy” he laughed and when he got up I was speechless. “u-uh thanks” he smiled and boy he shouldn’t have done that, it sent me into a deep gaze. “Ma are you alright” he flashed his hand in my face. “Uh me I’m fine” I tried to take all my groceries from him but he wouldn’t give them up. “naw I got you beautiful , where’s your cart” I started to blush pointing to my cart. “So how about you let me make up for your damaged groceries” I giggled smiling running my hands through my curls, I was dark skin with the hair of some mixed Puerto Rican girl. “You don’t even know me” I looked him in the eyes and he stepped closer licking his lips. “Give me a chance to, I bet I can know you real well” I smirked. “Is that right, how about this when you ready you text me Mr.” he smirked, smiling looking down then back at me. “Trey – Trey Burke”. “Well Mr. Trey Burke when you’re ready, you call or text or whatever you feel, and let me know when you ready to repay me”I wrote my number down handing him the paper, walking away making sure he saw the way I was shaped. I thought I was going to explode back there, boy he was finer than a bitch.

I ran in the house , my phone dinged . I opened it it was a text from him I nearly lost my cool.

Trey: hey ma , its trey

Shania: wassup trey J

Trey : You never actually told me your name

Shania: Shania , Shania Mcclendon

Trey : beautiful name , its different . how about you let me take you out tomorrow night Shania ?

Shania : Iight let me know what time tomorrow

After that I didn’t get a text back so I just went to sleep after putting the groceries away. Ready for what ever tomorrow brings

I know your like its boring now but I know exactly what im ready to type JJJJ

But Vote And Comment Pleaaaase