Mind Games ..

Shania 😘😘

I was walking outside , you know pregnant girl exercise . I saw that we had a new neighbor so I decided to introduce myself . I walked up to the moving truck and saw a girl hauling a whole bunch of boxes into a house . " hey " I said loud enough for her to hear. She turned around and smiled " hey I'm your new neighbor " she shook my hand. " I know , I know I just wanted to come over and make myself acquainted , I'm shania by the way , my fiancé and I live in the house just next door " she smirked , it was a weird ass smirk , but I brushed it off . " i seen him just this morning , I see your pregnant " I smiled and rubbed my stomach . " yeah I am , maybe you'll like to join us for dinner a little later Trey should be home from school soon " she nodded and did a little sly smile . This bitch was creepy but I just shook it off , she never even mentioned her name .

// Trey 👊👊\\

I parked my car and looked to my right at the moving truck , I opened the door and said " babe we have new neighb-- " I dropped my school bag when I seen her their she was sipping whine sitting with shania . " baby have a seat I want you to meat our new neighbor " I sat as close to shania as possible , her eyes didn't move the whole time I moved to go to the seat. " hello " I shook her hand and gave a reassuring smile , I didn't want my body language to give away what I really felt. After an hour Shania excused herself to shower and I started cleaning up , as I was doing the dishes I felt a pair of hands caress my torso " baby you know that's my spot " I heard a slick giggle " I do " I jumped away from her when I heard her voice . " what the hell is your problem , WHO ARE YOU !" I yelled loud enough for her to hear . She came close " the dream you turned into a nightmare " she kissed my cheek and walked out the door . This girl was really starting to creep me out , she left her purse so I decided to sit it on her door step but as I walked over their I noticed she seemed to disappear through thin air . Is my mind playing tricks on me ?
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Haven't Wrote In A While But Comment
Comment & Like