I cant believe it !

Law Firm (10:34 am)

I went into work the next day, care free hoping nothing would interfere and make me feel uncontrollably distraught. My client was a man caramel, tall, nice curly hair; I might say this man was to good looking to be in jail nor prison. I sat down in front of him and shook his hand, "I'm yourname one of the best damn lawyers you'll ever meet out here. He gave me a warm yet unsure smile, "I'm Darren Peirce". " So Please tell me about yourself" he looked up at me with his hazel eyes. "Well I'm 28, I used to be training to be a police officer before the accident" I squinted my eyes slightly in hope to his trying to murder his wife was the accident he was referring to.  "The Accident?, Darren how was what you did to your wife an accident?" he sighed and stood up before looking out the window. " My wife was beautiful , stunning she was the woman every man wanted , nice mocha skin , beautiful curves , but she had one trait no one knew about but me , she was WHORE , I mean the bitch flashed her shit around town like it was going out of style , I had felt her distancing her self so I had someone follow her , they caught her with almost three different men , I didn't know how to handle it so , I smacked her around a bit , I even chased her around with a knife but I could never bring myself to kill her , if I wanted to I would have done it when I found out the truth" I wrote down in my notes but he is completely right , if he wanted her dead he would have been done it. "so Darren do you still have this person follow her?" he sat back down pulling up a maroon folder. " yeah shes still fucking around to she wont get it till somebody fucking ties her down and rapes her" I looked at the pictures seeing unknown man until one in particular caught my eye . I gasped " how recent are these" he pointed them out . "This one was in the two month stretch" I looked at august holding her kissing her, then more pictures of them naked , Sandra smiling. "Ms. , are you okay" he asked. I nodded. "Lets continue this session tomorrow" he gave me that slight warm smile, I collected my things not forgetting that maroon folder.

I sped up and swerved into the driveway. I opened the door and walked in pissed I threw my shit down ready to fuck this nigga up, he came down holding phoebe. "Hey baby" he leaned in for a kiss and I turned my face. "Is something wrong babygirl?" I chuckled an evil laugh . "Is something wrong , put my fucking daughter down you rapist" he listened to what I said and put phoebe down. "Listen I told you yesterday it WASN'T ME" . " Nigga HOW DARE YOU LIE IN MY FACE" I pulled out the folder and took out the photos placing them on the table in front of me. He looked at them slowly, "Look I did it for you" , "You RAPED THAT BITCH FOR ME , DID YOU FUCK HER FOR ME TO DID I FEEL HER PUSSY"  he tried to touch me. " OUT" was all I could say. "Hear me out". "Nigga hear you out , you sitting around my house and a child , I could have your ass locked up" he picked up his phone and looked at me once last time before walking out and slamming the door behind him. Why cant I be happy ? I thought he was perfect for me .

Comment & Like :)