|| Outta Your Mind ||

|| August ||

- Saturday

" Man I fucked up "  trey puffed his black slowly and he gave me a gesture to tell me why . " I fucked another bitch " he nearly dropped his black and he looked like he was disappointed. " you a dumb mother fucka " . " I know , I need to cut this shut off before it gets worst " I pulled out my iPhone seeing I had a message from her to come over , so I left Trey house to fix this.

I pulled up to a decent house , I rang the door bell and she answered in lingerie "come on baby" I stopped her . " look last time was a mistake man , I got a fiance and daughter I don't need to be doing this shit to them so let's cut this short " she laughed. " nigga iight just come chill with me watch a movie with me " she put in a disk and it was , me and her fucking on the desk , " like this movie " I got up and immediately smashed the DVD player . " why record me " she smirked evil like . " I'm not stupid I knew you would pull this , your not the first " I grimaced at her . "  what can I do to get you to leave me alone " she got up and pulled me close. " make love to me , harder , the best I've ever had and I'll leave you alone " she kissed my neck and I felt my jaw clench over and over. "iight" I pushed her on the couch , and pulled off my clothes just ramming myself into her . I was basically fucking her brains out . " Slow down August it's starting to hurt " I chuckled . " naw best you ever had remember " she started screaming , I covered her mouth and went on and on till I couldn't go no more. I got off of her and she looked broken " no  bitch stay away from me okay " she nodded wiping her tears . after I pulled out of her drive way , I felt disgusted with myself , I can't believe I raped someone , what if she filmed that , what if your YN sees that , she might never let me near Phoebe again.

Your name

I fed Phoebe , and helped Shania set up her nursery , " whew " she stopped holding her stomach. " you good nia" she nodded and giggled. " just felt that little movement" I was so happy for her , she loves Phoebe always wanted a child of her own last one she was going to have , miscarriage took its life . " how are you and trey ?" she blushed . " were great he takes so much care of me , but lately just a little he's been really jumpy , like I don't know what that is " I shrugged . " maybe it's just the thing in the back of his mind preparing him for fatherhood " she nodded and smiled . " you and August " , " girl we good , he can't get enough of me , he can't see himself with anyone else " she high fived me and continued decorating

comment