" is this true "

couple weeks later ..

August

I was running throwing my gun and all the drugs i had  . I couldnt let the cops catch me with a gun on me . I turned a corner and heard freeze " fuck"  I whispered to myself.  The first thought to myself was Yn , what was she going to think . "Anything you say will and can be used against you"  he said as he cuffed  me and threw me in the car. They put me in a room ad I immediately saw Trey.  When he saw  me he went crazy " man they came to the spot I dont know how they couldve known where we posted "  he said mad . " Stop talking they watching"  just then they walked in . " I want my one phone call" they laughed at me.  "  use it and call the best damn lawyer you know cause your going to prison"  I wasnt going to call yn. 

Yourname

Next Day ..

Police Questioning

I was going through the file they gave me a man that wanted me to defend in a big case . I looked over everything walking into the room , I got pissed . "turn the camera's off" . "but maam" the young police officer said.  " turn those FUCKING CAMERA'S OFF "  he nodded walking off . I slammed the door and he turned and looked at me.  I sat in front of him , I sat back and folded my arms , I opened his file and started reciting all his charges " Armry , Murder , Drug Smuggling , Drug Distribution , DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF FUCKING CHARGES YOUR FACING" he tried to speak I threw the file up in his face.  "SHUT THE FUCK UP . YOU LIED HOSPITAL MY ASS" i stood up leaning over the metal table , looking in his eyes , tears streaming down my face . "You going to leave me just like he did August huh"he couldnt speak he kissed my lips and i pulled away saying one thing before walking out . " if I didnt know you I wouldnt defend you your lucky im in love with you " I wiped my tears , getting myself together holding the files that was once on the floor . that was the first time I had ever told hìm I was in love but I didnt want it to be said that way .

Shania called me. to. meet and i said of còurse why not I needed the comfort .

comment

vote

feelings on this chapter .

im sorry for the lateness , im on my phone so its probably short