Meeting The Fam

1month later

Trey Burke (P.O.V)

Shania, we in a good relationship so far, but I still got to stay committed to that life I’m on. August would kill me if he knew the time I could be using to sell, im spending with my girl. I mean not literal kill cause August and I were tight you know we grew up covering each other’s asses , we both did time for each other , that type of bond. My phone rung and it was Shania.

Shania: Hey baby, wyd?

Trey: Uh, I’m working wassup

Shania: I don’t like these long hours trey you know sometimes you be so exhausted

Trey: Shania princess I’m fine, what time do you want me over tomorrow?

Shania: well it’s the first time you’re going to meet my best friend and niece I want you to be early but not to early lord ill text you

I didn’t bother to text back, because I had a couple of more drops to make.

The next day . . .

I walked up to the house and rang the doorbell. “Hey” a girl answered the door about the same height as Shania long hair, light skin, with a baby in her hand. “Please come in” she smiled, I looked at her and could see that either this girl was in some deep shit or her niggah was beating on her, but it wasn’t my place to ask. “Shania, Trey’s here” Shania came down smiling hard. Before sitting down she introduced us, “Trey, baby this is Yn, Yn this is trey, and this little beauty right here is auntie baby phoebe” she said playing with the baby. We talked for a while and all then I got a text from August he wasn’t too happy, I looked at the time and I knew why he was pissed. I kissed Shania, and hugged Yn thanking her for having me.

August’s House

10:56 am

When I opened the door August immediately began to flip. “Ayo man where the fuck were you” I sat down in front of him and just sighed. “Man look I met a girl and she wanted to introduce me to her best friend she’s like FAM to her bruh”he laughed. “So you left me hanging at a drop alone for some bitches” I stood mad fast. “August you my boy but don’t disrespect her you don’t even know her” he calmed down. “Man you right I’m sorry so how was it”I sat back. “It was straight her friend just looked like she was in some deep as shit , she had marks all over her body it looked like she had got her ass beaten or some” he shook his head. “when a bitch act up you got to put her in her place sometime , like penny she think she wifey I only call to fuck”we both laughed and shit. “But she invited me to their cook out in two days, you trying to ride or nawl”he shook his head. “Naw man, it’s not like I’m going to run into someone I know or some” he lit a blunt.

should august have really took the invitation?

will august ever get back to yn ?

Is trey really feeling Shania?

Vote && Comment ????