She's Her

Shania 😘
Next Day 💸✊

2:36 pm

I was looking at the college doors I decided to pick trey up from school , usually he took a cab cause he didn't like to drive some days others he was for it . I watched him come out with our new neighbor trailing behind him . I didn't pay it mind at first because it was the nearest college around most people did go here . Then she did some thing that caught my eyes , she gripped his arm and he snatched away swiftly then she jumped in front of him panting a quick kiss on his lips , then stood their said something to her and walked off. I got out the car being as big I was already I walked over " bitch " the first to come out of my mouth . She cocked her head at me , " I have no clue what your getting your disrespectful about . " bitch you just kissed my nigga or cause I walked over you caught amnesia " she busted out a loud laugh and smirked . "Your nigga , baby please tell her who I am" trey caught himself and looked at her stank , " I have no clue myself " I could tell by the look of his face he had no clue .

Mystery Girl ✊👀

I can't believe he really doesn't remember , " trey how could you not remember the first girl you made love to , the one you got pregnant and disappeared on you never even called " he looked u confused and suddenly looked guilty . " Claudia " he still seemed uneasy . " In the flesh baby " I could see in shania's face she wanted to cry . Trey left me to raise a kid at only 17 I had to set back on college why he's just going I don't know . Before I could collect my thoughts and the loose ties and promises , I saw shania walking away crying with Trey trying to slow her down and talk to her . " why you chasing that dramatic ass hoe you should be asking how your sons DOING FUCK BOY " I smirked got in my car put on my shades and thought , finally I got him back .

Trey 🔥✊

"Baby wait PLEASE " I gripped her and held her against the car enclosing her so she had nowhere to go . Her tears rolled in , I know she feels stupid then Claudia kept rubbing it in her face that she was the one to have my first child . I looked in her eyes and I could see how broken she was . " I'm sorry your not my first " she looked at me and the tears fell more . " it's not only that Trey how could you abandon her and now it's always going to be half and half , you never even mentioned her TO ME , HOW MANY FUCKED UP SECRETS YOU GOT NIGGA " I just kissed her and she pushed me off but I grabbed her and kissed her again . " no Trey to many lies and secrets just let me be " she slowly backed away shaking her head . I watched her get in the car she started the engine I felt her look at me so I looked back before watching her slowly drive off. Did I just lose the love of my life ?

I know I've been gone but bare with me Yall 💯😘❤️ I'm back . comment and like 👀💕😋