- Cleaning Up

- Yourname *

“Shania” she looked my way before we pulled into a driveway of an abandoned house six houses down from the place where Trey and August sold drugs. We hopped out bleach, garbage bags, and everything needed to exclude all evidence. We walked in the house; there was weed, cocaine, zans, mollies and every other drug you can possibly think of. I saw money in the back room I mean stacks, I put it in my duffle bag and then went to the drugs. I flushed most of it down the toilet and then picked up the bags full of it and through to the other end of the room. I looked into the room, which seemed to be August’s office, only reason why I figured that is because there was a picture of me and plenty of phoebe. I looked in all his draws and found a gun and more money I stuffed it all in my duffle bag, including the pictures of us. We put bleach everywhere cleaned up everything no evidence; we heard some shuffling coming from the front door. “Grab the bags” Shania whispered loud enough for me to hear. I grabbed them and then proceeded to the empty pantry. We watched them walk in a woman and a man. “ FUCK” the woman yelled. “Penny What’s wrong” she picked apart everything before answering him. “Where’s the drugs, the money all of that” he shrugged. “No maybe you were wrong” she cackled. “I know this nigga trust me I’m not wrong it’s here lets go, lets dip and come back I here sirens” just then they walked out. We jumped out the pantry and ran through the back yard, when we got back to the car I kept thinking over and over what he saw in that bitch.

-   Shania

  I watched him walk into the room; I hopped up and kissed him. I missed him, so fucking much. “How have you been” he looked at me, grabbing my hands from across the table. “I miss you so much trey, its like I’m missing some, I can’t wait till you out this shit hole” he kissed my hand watching me and wiping my face. “Listen to me baby girl you going to have me sooner than you think, after I’m out, IM DONE with that shit, We going to get life right, our own place, our own bedroom, where we going to make our kids, our own furniture for late nights and cuddling, just us okay” I sighed behind my tears not one of those life hard sighs, one of those I just want you home, I miss you, I love you sighs. “ Give me a kiss now” as he leaned in, I stopped him “make it last” I whispered on his lips. I kissed me my lips seem to have clung onto his; he ran his fingers through my hair. “ TIMES UP” the guard yelled after busting into the room. “We did it Trey,” I whispered in his ear before walking out, feeling my heart rattle for him. There was so much meaning in what I just said but the one he understood was that we got rid of the evidence.

I pulled off from the horrid place and headed to my doctors appointment, which I dreaded. I walked in and took a seat after signing in. There was a lady that walked out smiling and holding her big stomach; I smiled as she leaned down in front of me to get a pamphlet. “Shania” the doctor looked at me, I got up and headed in the room. “Lay back please and pull up your shirt” I did as I was told. He put a blue gel on my stomach and felt on my stomach with the ugly shaped machine; there it was on the screen. “ Want to hear its heartbeat” I smiled tearing up nodding. I heard the strong heartbeat and suddenly life changed. He wiped my stomach of with tissue and the cleaned everything up. I was so unsure about everything. “ Your Definitely about 4 months pregnant” he smiled leaving me with the ultrasound pictures. Trey’s baby god, what was I to do if he didn’t get out.

Comment

-im back ladies

Like